The Mourinho Thread

Liverpool fan on replacement for Rodgers:

'If the question was who would I like to be in-charge I'd say Mourinho or Pepe but if you throw the REALISTIC phrase in then Rafa has to be top of the list....because no doubt he'd be back in a flash and is a better manager than what we have now.'

I cannot stress often enough how lucky we are to have Mourinho.

Spotted someone saying Pepe Guardiola :clown:

image.jpg

But he use Costa avatar :ph34r:

might be Pool fans in disguise.

For those who have been bleating about how the team sets up in the last mins when leading.

https://twitter.com/_The12thMan/status/531509558704082945/photo/1

This is how Arsenal was set up while leading 1-0 in the 74th minute. :fainthv9::fainthv9: They ended up loosing the game 2-1 to Swansea.

It was soo foolish. In-fact Gomis was called offside with 13 mins to go at almost the half way line. Both CBs holding a high line and both FBs pushing on forward like wingers, I mean really :wacko:

Bet they wish they had an Obi Mikel! :Goober:

I remember a few months back when the 2013/14 season finished and we had all this talk about how we could have won if we didn't sit back and play so defensive and people were calling for Jose's head saying City played brilliant football or Liverpool played good football or whatever but I think this season you see just how good Jose really is in terms of making a team with variation and different ways of winning games. There is no one way to play football, the difference is Liverpool can only play if teams let them play and the same with City because they chose to play one way. Also look at City's transfer window? Would you say they've improved? 32M for a center half who has looked out of sorts? Fernando right enough was a decent buy but Toure is continuing to do what he does best: leave spaces in central areas. Liverpool's transfer window was embarrassing too really, who out of their new signings are worth the money? None of them really. Rodgers' transfer record since going there has been pretty bad to be honest, over 200M since getting there and he has bough one player that has been good: Sturridge. The point I'm trying to make as well, when we won the title under Jose in his first year, we strengthened signing players, again we finished 3rd last season and we strengthened in where we needed. We win the title this season and I bet he will still strengthen the team. Best manager in the world. Its a fact.

For some wierd reason managers are intent on emulating Peps Barca, without Barca players and not only that the game has moved on since then, even Pep himself has left it behind.

Long may it continue because the more Barca wannabes in this league the better for us.

Read the City manager's comments post QPR. "We will play this way ... we must not lose faith, this is our style blah blah". Sounding dangerously like Wenger. Also has a pop at Allardyce. Real classy from Pellegrino.

Losergrini is the Chilean Wenger. Same speech and the same losers.

Other of the school of "Pretty play" . He engaged more to philosophizing soccer that win titles. Is a lie.

Nice to see him sticking to one woman in his life so early when he could have got so many beautiful women with his looks.

MOURINHO CARRIES OUT HIS PRINCIPLES ALWAYS IN EVERY SITUATION.

He is direct, honest and would never betray someone.

He always follows his rules.

I remember his time at Inter when he was invited to a TV show together with Capello and both of them got a lapdance.

Capello - although married- enjoyed it and didn't know where to look first at the female dancer. ( So would I lol)

Mourinho however, looked bashfully to the ground the whole time and didn't look at the girl at all.

That day was the confirmation for me that Mourinho is a great person.

mourinhodance2.jpg

Jose already made enough number of headlines, imagine if he is cheating with another woman. The world will not enough for the news.

Nice to see him sticking to one woman in his life so early when he could have got so many beautiful women with his looks.

I remember his time at Inter when he was invited to a TV show together with Capello and both of them got a lapdance.

Capello - although married- enjoyed it and didn't know where to look first at the female dancer. ( So would I lol)

Mourinho however, looked bashfully to the ground the whole time and didn't look at the girl at all.

mourinhodance2.jpg

Very true. I read the book "made in portugal". He seems a very dedicated fanily man.

mourinhodance2.jpg

Great coach and better person.

Simply the best, far away.

Not a fan of the bleacher report but this has some interesting points and is worth a read:

Exclusive: Jose Mourinho Turned Down Manchester United Job to Return to Chelsea

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2263995-exclusive-jose-mourinho-turned-down-manchester-united-job-to-return-to-chelsea?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-UK