The Mourinho Thread

Well that was an awful team so there is no point in that really.

But if you think about it, with Jose we wouldn't of scored 3, probably 1 or 2 then parked the bus, so would be of come off better or worse hmm? Not sure.

3-1 at Old Trafford in 2005. 3-0 at the Bridge in 2006. 3-1 at the Bridge in 2014.

We've said this countless times in the past 3 years, but it was finishing again that let us down yesterday. We had 10 shots on target yesterday; the exact same amount we had two weeks ago when we put 6 past them!

Surprised that some still haven't realized this: Our finishing is very inconsistent.

On a lighter note, this made me chuckle:

I think his tactics was good this time.

But I'm not sure if it's me, but at the beginning of the summer I thought we had a complete team.

Now I see like we are still in need of something extra.

I think the mid is perfect with Matic and Fabregas. Now just a thing of finding good squad player in there if mourinho wants.

Striker we are good although assume we will get another one after Drogba.

So now the 2 issues that I wonder if mourinho will try to do something this January and more next summer.

I think our rw ain't the best.

Willian is the only worthy of being there, but everyone else just makes us worse.

And then there's defense.

So I hope mourinho also sees the same thing, that there's certain area that need strengthen to get our team complete.

But I'm not sure if it's me, but at the beginning of the summer I thought we had a complete team.

I think the mid is perfect with Matic and Fabregas. Now just a thing of finding good squad player in there if mourinho wants.

So now the 2 issues that I wonder if mourinho will try to do something this January and more next summer.

Willian is the only worthy of being there, but everyone else just makes us worse.

So I hope mourinho also sees the same thing, that there's certain area that need strengthen to get our team complete.

No team is ever complete, if we get Reus, then we'd want a world class CB, and another world class DM, ST, CM, etc. We're good, we don't NEED anything.

It's by far the weakest area for us. Good enough to see us over the line but we need way more quality brought in in the summer.

I called here it in a thread during the summer that was comparing our squads since the Abramovich era and I said this was the strongest Chelsea in the Roman era and by extension, of all time. Better than the 2005-07 squad and the Ancelotti one. and I'm sticking with that. We still have won sweet fuck all though!

I called here it in a thread during the summer that was comparing our squads since the Abramovich era and I said this was the strongest Chelsea in the Roman era and by extension, of all time. Better than the 2005-07 squad and the Ancelotti one. and I'm sticking with that. We still have won sweet fuck all though!

I don't agree.

A younger Lampard beats any of these guys we got.

That was the best we had back then and should have won the CL.

But hey it happens.