The Mourinho Thread

We have become a Man City, rich over paid players who could not give a fuck about the results, were has our passion gone? I have been noticing this all season its like some players dont even care if we lose, we do not even try any more. Its such a shame that since guys like Drogba, Terry, Ballack and crew got old we lost tht passion for the blue badge. All these Willians, Oscars, Hazards and Torres of the world are just here for the money nothin else. No balls, no desire

We have become a Man City, rich over paid players who could not give a fuck about the results, were has our passion gone? I have been noticing this all season its like some players dont even care if we lose, we do not even try any more. Its such a shame that since guys like Drogba, Terry, Ballack and crew got old we lost tht passion for the blue badge. All these Willians, Oscars, Hazards and Torres of the world are just here for the money nothin else. No balls, no desire

That's why I was delighted at thr bench kicking off showing some passion, some care we've just blew the league, we are ****** hurting here

today wasnt a lack of passion or effort .. it was a lack of class .. hazard was missing and Ive no idea where Oscar has gone.. I refuse to blame Willian

If we win the cl all these people who bashing mourinho will be worshiping the ground he walks on......

And if we don't he'll be a has been who doesn't know how to play football and isn't good enough for Chelsea.

With so many people changing their opinions after every game Im not surprised to read anything.

Though even if Mourinho is fired after failing to win a trophy this season I won't be surprised.

Whatever.

On the other note, I wish Rui Faria held it together, that's a hell of a touchline ban coming. But I'm sort of glad he didn't.

At least someone in this team gave a f*ck about the result.

I cant believe we let Jose lose his record in such a shameful way...

Look on the bright side though, at least it was to Sunderland and not United, Liverpool, Arsenal or Spurs. Can't even begin to imagine what 'trash' will be spoken had they ended Mourinho's unbeaten home record instead.

And TBF, we should have lost the record against West Brom in November anyway. What goes around comes around I guess...

Thanks for subbing off Eto'o, at home, when you have to fuckin' win. :clown:

The MOVE OF A MASTER.

Eto'o is old.

His stubbornness and arrogance was a major part of our downfall today and now the league is gone. How he can possibly justify his decision to bench Cech and not even include Ashley Cole in the squad today, I will never know. He better have a good explanation as to why he made those decisions because they've directly/indirectly cost us two goals.

And the persistence with Ivanovic at RB has become a joke now. An unacceptable joke really for such an experienced manager.

Cech was sick. Shut the fuck up, bitch.

SACK JOSE and bring in the man with the sword . you are my vote for IDIOT of the DECADE

This is what you guys are quick to forget. The back four's job is not only to defend. Jose is known to to be very cautious in how he asks his fullbacks to play. They rarely get forward as they used to, the CB's rarely contribute to goals from set-plays as they used to (although that might have to do more with Lamps only playing a bit-part role B). He's by far our best set-piece taker). Our two full-backs are woefully played out of position.. It's obvious to anyone watching there is a problem there.

When your full-backs don't (or can't) overlap well, this puts even more pressure on the front four to find spaces. And when you play on a small pitch like the one at The Bridge, and the opposition is happy to sit back and defend, you aren't going to create clear cut chances.

This has been one of our biggest weaknesses this season. It improves us defensively, yes, but it also makes our attacking play predictable and easy to defend against. It becomes even worse when Hazard is not playing.

It's true that the squad was inherited, but it's also true that we spent 100 plus million pounds in the two transfer windows. We sold Mata and De Bruyne yes, but they were non-factors in our season to begin with.

We've run out of excuses. Jose has not been the best manager in England this season, Rodgers has. His taken an easily inferior squad, albeit with better strikers (one of them our clueless board sold to them!!) and not only are they top of the PL, but they are playing amazing, attacking football. Fullbacks overlapping like mad, one touch, expansive passing, playing with the whole length of the pitch and so on..................

The hope is that when we get a better striker (again, our clueless board and Jose LET Lukaku go) we will play better football, because it's been awful to watch all season. Jose has to prove that he can create a team that plays good, attacking football and that wins football matches. I'm sure this is what Roman and the board briefed him at the start.

We've made strides in terms of accumulating more points in the league and being in the Semi's of the CL. We can only move on from here. But I will be lying if I said I was happy with the turgid, awful nonsense our players produce almost week in week out. For a big club, that isn't good enough.

We play, we win. We're in the SF's.of the CL. Quit bitching, so what if its not the most exciting? City is exciting and they're 3rd and lost in the R16 of the CL. Exciting doesn't = wins. Other sports, early 2000's spurs, Man U, Floyd Mayweather. Winning is what matters. Bitch.

I said it before and I still believe Mourinho failed to build a defense. I dont see Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azi, as our definitive version for next season. The "we have a strong defense" thing is bullshit. We have a strong defensive system, in fact our defense (back four) is average at best. In the first leg of the season we were conceding too many goals (Stoke and Sunderland managed to score 3 against us), and there is a reason for that. Mourinho was trying to implement a more offensive football (he said it many times) he even said he didn't want to play David as a DM. Ramires+Lampard were our double pivot for most part of that period.

A good defense is the one that makes your attacking and midfield players spend too many time in their defensive duties. A good defense is the one that provides a stability for attacking players. People here used to say City and Liverpool have poor defenses, but their goals scored/goals conceded is not that different from ours.

Its clear that if we a had a better striker, we would be in a better position, but our issues are more than a CF question. At least a full back is must, so Ivanovic can resume his normal duties as CB.

Most clean sheets in the EPL. Fewest goals conceded, 2nd place. Fuck off, bitch.

I hope we see good football next season.

Have been saying this all along, but most fans only care about 3 points nowdays.

This will be the biggest test for Mourinho in the summer, and i fear if he buys costa, we arent changing our boring style much, just getting a guy who can finish and bag 3 points, without really playing entertaining football.

Please prove me wrong. Im really tired of this seasons boring performances, bar a few good games.

We hardly even counter attack anymore.

Hazard used to make the games interesting to watch because he is positive and takes on players.

The rest of them most of the time seem lost for ideas unless an opponent makes a mistake, or we have a great curler finish.

Last soooooo many games ive read the stats, all with 30 shots, 3 on target.

This is not a striker problem alone, it is bigger than that.

And this is not a transition season, it is just a season without a good striker.

We have transitioned, and last season was the culmination of that change with hazard oscar azpi settling in.

It would have been a tragedy for football if we won the PL this season playing the way we have, for the most part.

There would have been no pride in winning, no boasting. Liverpool and BR deserve it. dont know why people cant appreciate good football and give them the respect and admiration they have earnt.

Yes there will be a media wankfest when they win, so what, it will die down.

Request for next season : Jose, please take a leaf from BR's book and lets actually play good football. rather than this efficient, we got the result, thats all that matters mode of football. Not this style next season please. It is embarassing.

However, The CL is a different monster, and we have played tactically well and with more heart as the games are one offs.

Go watch Liverpool, and your idol Brendan Rodgers, bitch.

You are a fucking idiot. You really are. No passion? Here for money? Do us all a favor and stop watching them, yea? They care about the team, just cause they lose doesn't mean they don't care. Bitch.

today wasnt a lack of passion or effort .. it was a lack of class .. hazard was missing and Ive no idea where Oscar has gone.. I refuse to blame Willian

I remember games we missed crucial players back in the day but we still had players give 100%, I am not blaming Ramires, Willian or Oscar but I just doubt they have the mental capacity to handle a title run or even a Champ League run, they seem to role over easily. They dont seem to care if we win or lose. Remember a lot of times Drogba, Ballack and crew would give 200% and wouldn't accept defeat like we seem to be doing now.

Eto'o is old.

We play, we win. We're in the SF's.of the CL. Quit bitching, so what if its not the most exciting? City is exciting and they're 3rd and lost in the R16 of the CL. Exciting doesn't = wins. Other sports, early 2000's spurs, Man U, Floyd Mayweather. Winning is what matters. Bitch.

Most clean sheets in the EPL. Fewest goals conceded, 2nd place. Fuck off, bitch.

You are a fucking idiot. You really are. No passion? Here for money? Do us all a favor and stop watching them, yea? They care about the team, just cause they lose doesn't mean they don't care. Bitch.

You are the fucking idiot for not realizing that we have lost the passion we had before. Some of those players seem like they dont give a shit, Ramires he knows we have a chance to win the title what doe he do? He goes and gets a 3 match ban after just coming back from another one on top of a Champions League ban. That would have been un acceptable when Drogba, Terry and crew were in their prime, so yeah fuck me for pointing out that our standards have dropped alarmingly to such an extent as blowing a title race the way we have just done.

Eto'o is old.

Calm down and stop cursing at people. I know everyone is upset, but this is unacceptable. If you're too angry to post respectfully now, log off and come back tomorrow when you've had time to calm down.

I remember games we missed crucial players back in the day but we still had players give 100%, I am not blaming Ramires, Willian or Oscar but I just doubt they have the mental capacity to handle a title run or even a Champ League run, they seem to role over easily. They dont seem to care if we win or lose. Remember a lot of times Drogba, Ballack and crew would give 200% and wouldn't accept defeat like we seem to be doing now.

we need to be patient .. they need to learn ... you need to learn the pain from suffering before you can win .. ask JT about Moscow .. after that he became even stronger.

we are moving upwards KTF

Hey, bitch, never question Mou.

Oh look, Blondie's fanboys have raged: how cute. :wub:

Also, even Mourinho has made mistakes, and I can question everyone I want without your permission, my dear Keyboard warrior.

Eto'o is old.

Yeah? And Torres is shite.

You people think Mourinho plays Azpi only because he's better? Very few of you are footballers in my opinion and most of you that complain constantly about selection and tactics are probably the worst footballer out of all of us. Dave replaces Ash 8/10 because of modern footballers and its love for inverted wingers. Azpi being right foot does well to stop the teams who are getting good at running players with inverted wingers. I'm pretty new to this forums shit for footballing. I thought it would be cool because I don't meet very many people who actually know much about football but clearly nothing changes here. If you're team is getting 15 or more shots every single game and not getting goal, it is a striker problem. To say anything else mean you actually think we should keep the same strikers, and for anyone to say that's a good idea you''re stupider than I thought. Unless you can say "I want to keep Torres, Eto'o and Ba next season and not change striker" don't bring me this bullshit about our problem not being the strikers, because you're all in the Deigo Costa and transfer threads scheming up replacements.