The Mourinho Thread

Would be stupid to blame him for this. He has taken us to the PL title race after few bad years with this squad which is still far from ready. I have a full confidence in him and every Chelsea fan should be grateful he chose to come back.

Patience. It feels very bad at the moment but let's see how our rivals do and then we have a big match on Tuesday. We can't change the result, so now it's time to look forward.

And I'm sorry, but Jose has absolutely nothing to moan about. It was his decision to let Lukaku and Mata leave. It was his decision to persist leave Cole out of the team. His decision to start Schwarzer in such an important match. We have played rubbish football for the majority of the season and we were rubbish for 80 mins against the bottom team.

Jose has to accept these facts. All the "I have no striker" talk is just bullshit because we had Lukaku and we LET him leave. All this under happened under Jose's watch. He just has to accept ours and his shortcomings this seasons instead of playing a blame game.

We've improved this season but that's to be expected because two seasons ago we had an ageing squad and last season, we lacked depth. This is our best squad since we last won the league.

The fact is that it's Hazard and our defense that has been saving Chelsea. But we look clueless when we are expected to dominate possession. The team is a reactive one, not a proactive one and it's why we have lost to only minnows this season.

We don't play football like a big team and that's largely due to the conservative tactics of the manager and his inability to set-up a team to play good football. Jose might be one of the best, but he has noticeable weaknesses.

Im sorry but you are so wrong on so many things .. I m not sure if you a troll or just stupid ,, JUST one point Cech was ill bur that didnt affect the result

Sack Jose get yourself to ********

It's not his fault the refs are a joke and we have the shi******* strikers what ***** was Ba doing falling over ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

Cech wasn't benched. Cole wouldn't have made a difference? That back 4 has been consistent in not conceding in 9 home games and conceding only 6 in 18 games.. Why would anyone want to change that?

He's doing the best with what this squad compromises of. An inherited squad, not a freshly built one.

This is what you guys are quick to forget. The back four's job is not only to defend. Jose is known to to be very cautious in how he asks his fullbacks to play. They rarely get forward as they used to, the CB's rarely contribute to goals from set-plays as they used to (although that might have to do more with Lamps only playing a bit-part role B). He's by far our best set-piece taker). Our two full-backs are woefully played out of position.. It's obvious to anyone watching there is a problem there.

When your full-backs don't (or can't) overlap well, this puts even more pressure on the front four to find spaces. And when you play on a small pitch like the one at The Bridge, and the opposition is happy to sit back and defend, you aren't going to create clear cut chances.

This has been one of our biggest weaknesses this season. It improves us defensively, yes, but it also makes our attacking play predictable and easy to defend against. It becomes even worse when Hazard is not playing.

It's true that the squad was inherited, but it's also true that we spent 100 plus million pounds in the two transfer windows. We sold Mata and De Bruyne yes, but they were non-factors in our season to begin with.

We've run out of excuses. Jose has not been the best manager in England this season, Rodgers has. His taken an easily inferior squad, albeit with better strikers (one of them our clueless board sold to them!!) and not only are they top of the PL, but they are playing amazing, attacking football. Fullbacks overlapping like mad, one touch, expansive passing, playing with the whole length of the pitch and so on..................

The hope is that when we get a better striker (again, our clueless board and Jose LET Lukaku go) we will play better football, because it's been awful to watch all season. Jose has to prove that he can create a team that plays good, attacking football and that wins football matches. I'm sure this is what Roman and the board briefed him at the start.

We've made strides in terms of accumulating more points in the league and being in the Semi's of the CL. We can only move on from here. But I will be lying if I said I was happy with the turgid, awful nonsense our players produce almost week in week out. For a big club, that isn't good enough.

Give credit to him, there is no way teams like Liverpool or City will end up as runner-up or 3rd place with '35 yo' Eto'o, Torres and Ba as their strikers, :clap:

This season project: Build a rock solid defense: DONE, now let's him get his Militos and Drogbas for next season

Give credit to him, there is no way teams like Liverpool or City will end up as runner-up or 3rd place with '35 yo' Eto'o, Torres and Ba as their strikers, :clap:

No just happens to have the best defence in Europe and probably 1 of the best CAM in Europe too. The problem isn't that but our inability to win against crap teams who always set out to park the bus.

This season project: Build a rock solid defense: DONE, now let's him get his Militos and Drogbas for next season

NOT.

"Congratulations to my players, because they gave what they have and what they don't have. Congratulations to Sunderland, because they won.

"Congratulations to Mike Dean, because he made a fantastic performance. And congratulations to Mike Riley(Head of Premier League Referees), because what they did during the season was fantastic for the way the championship is going.

"So congratulations to all of them and I have nothing more to say."

You can't ban him or fine him for being sarcastic. #OneOfUs