The Mourinho Thread

Not too fussed about the loss tbh considering we did qualify.

Jose shouldn't have played pretty much the same team though. It was clear that there were a few tired guys out there.

Anyway, onwards and upwards.

True...I'm just glad we don't have to worry about the last CL group game.... unlike the previous two seasons

He said post- match that he couldn't change the team after that solid performance at Upton Park. His team selection was justified, playing Mata or not.

He should've turned the game around at HT work atleast 2 changes like taking off Lamps and Oscar and bringing De Bruyne and Hazard/Mata on.

But that was just one of those days. I'd take a loss here, learn from our mistakes and win at Southampton.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

After all the fuss of LORD JOSE returning. The savior. The messiah. The special one. What has he done ? Improved our general play ? No. Improved our defense ? Not particularly. Kept his players happy ? Nope. Doing immense in the league ? Nahh.

He looks utterly clueless !! The fact that its been 5 months and he still hasn't found a proper starting XI.... that's awful mate. F***ing awful. Best manager in the world ? Not a chance.

Soo many things that he's fucked up. Decides to keep our best player for the past 2 years on the bench for the majority of the season. Getting rid of Lukaku (who would literally put his heart and his soul into everything for Chelsea). Overprotecting Lampard. The talent at this club and how we're looking like sh*t is just not okay. Not one bit.

Utterly pissed right now....

(Please excuse me because at the moment, i am not liking this lad one bit. So don't take this to heart.)

The funniest thing about this is i bet the one's moaning about Jose not playing their personal favorite's were the one's moaning about player power when AVB got the chop.

Can't have it both ways.

but some of those who were adherent to the players back then are now with the manager and they're having it both ways :)

True...I'm just glad we don't have to worry about the last CL group game.... unlike the previous two seasons

True but then again, with a better squad this time around, one would expect us to do better in the weakest group compared to last season's and the one before. Instead, we have hardly been convincing and making it somewhat harder than it should be. (in a way, we should also be thanking Steaua for messing things up in the group)

Mourinho offered an explanation for his side's poor performance...
'I can only find one aspect. From the first minute I was getting signs of that. My team was tired.

'They paid the price today for the international week. I was afraid of the reaction in the game against West Ham. Maybe because the game was of an outstanding importance for us the team focused and everybody gave a great individual performance and a great collective performance.

'Today we made mistakes defensively, we made mistakes with the ball, we lost easy passes, we lost every second ball, people were thinking late and making late decisions, and we finished with a ridiculous goal.'

Tired! Why play the same team that played on Saturday. Doesnt make any sense. Are we lacking bench strength?

Mourinho described his pre-game dilemma...
'Maybe I could make more changes from the game on Saturday for today but when the players play so well there's a big temptation to keep the team and the players that played so well.

'I spoke with all of them individually and of course all of them told me they were perfect to play. Some were so-so but others were really in trouble today. I could see many signs of fatigue, but I don't want to take the credit away from the opponent because they were better than us.'

Why didnt we play with same team that played against Arsenal on the following weekend .. wasnt there any temptation then? Plus you acknowledge that the players are tired and you still play them... Come on, Jose!

The funniest thing about this is i bet the one's moaning about Jose not playing their personal favorite's were the one's moaning about player power when AVB got the chop.

Can't have it both ways.

How is AVB doing at Spurs? ,I have been hearing the players are not happy with him,funny that .

A lot of knee jerkers on this forum ,players come and go and retire ,Mourinho must stay for the long term,the fans at the ground know this and they are the real supporters.

He's getting the sack, no two ways about it, and he'll fucking deserve it. He wants to come across as a fair and democratic manager when all he truly is a fucking nostalgic, unscrupulous nepotist.

Problem is you get a lot of knee jerk twitterers on here as well who know little about the game.

Seen on Twitter that a few people think Jose is getting the sack.

What a fucking joke these 'fans' are. Honestly, they're nothing to do with this club. At best they're parasites attracted to Roman's money and our recent success but they don't represent the support of this club in any way, shape or form. They're the worst type of scum that any club can find themselves picking up because they do nothing but moan. They don't lift the team or support the players. They seem to enjoy losses as it gives them a chance to reconfirm their biases.

If you happen to see one of these fans in the street, you should treat them like any other vermin by crushing them under the heel of your boot.

Repeatedly.

Mate you can go suck a big fat black cock, everyone is intitled to an opinion just like you if you dont agree with it, that is okay but dont insult pple like that. Mourinho fucked up as simple as tht and he is not immune to criticism just like Rafa or AVB he should own up if he fucks up like he has been doing.

Well, let´s talk about our bombastic Jose. Those who talk about sacking him are dimwits. You won´t get better than him, at the moment.

Yesterday, I watched his press interview after the game. Today, I read about his view on the game.

Let me quote: " I can only find one aspect. My team was TIRED. " Dah ?

If Chelsea were tired as he says, then WHY PLAY THE SAME PLAYERS, after 3 days of rest ?

I hope, Jose finally learned from last night´s game & start playing Mata, Essien, KDB, Bertrand, Schurrle, ROTATE the fucking team JOSE !