The Mourinho Thread

I digress. The amount of abuse on this forum, especially match days, to our team is pretty disgusting tbh. Any bad result and people are all over the shop, when they clearly can't see that we are a team in transition. Over reaction away at Everton, Newcastle and even WBA. Like I said, there's a difference between slagging our team off and constructive criticism. I'm not saying you did personally. But look at these posts, people calling out the end of the world when we are only 11 games into a season.

Are you capable to read well ? Who is saying, it´s the end of the world ?

Are you capable to read well ? Who is saying, it´s the end of the world ?

bushman, are you capable of reading? A draw against WBA and people are calling out the manager and team. Even though it was all songs and dances when we beat City a couple weeks ago. So stop trying to be a smartass

Spot on mate.

Mourinho is leading us through this transition and I think he is exactly the right man for this club. I don't think I'm alone. If people don't think he is then that's fine and they can start a Jose Out petition for all I care. But my view is that we're building something here and it's going to take time. When we're winning stuff it's easy to jump on the bandwagon, but it's also important not to go overboard when things aren't going quite as smoothly.

So much written, but nothing specific. We already know it.

I digress. The amount of abuse on this forum, especially match days, to our team is pretty disgusting tbh. Any bad result and people are all over the shop, when they clearly can't see that we are a team in transition. Over reaction away at Everton, Newcastle and even WBA. Like I said, there's a difference between slagging our team off and constructive criticism. I'm not saying you did personally. But look at these posts, people calling out the end of the world when we are only 11 games into a season.

Exactly what I said, super melodramatic reactions whenever someone criticises Mourinho...

bushman, are you capable of reading? A draw against WBA and people are calling out the manager and team. Even though it was all songs and dances when we beat City a couple weeks ago. So stop trying to be a smartass

I see, you are still not reading well. Citeh game, a pure luck, was seen. Nothing extraordinary there.

Yesterday´s draw = the ref. Anything else for you ?

Spot on mate.

Mourinho is leading us through this transition and I think he is exactly the right man for this club. I don't think I'm alone. If people don't think he is then that's fine and they can start a Jose Out petition for all I care. But my view is that we're building something here and it's going to take time. When we're winning stuff it's easy to jump on the bandwagon, but it's also important not to go overboard when things aren't going quite as smoothly.

Thanks, for the record, I'm with you 100% on this. At least someone is out there who doesn't evaluate our team on a minute by minute basis and can actually look past the next game.

Don't get drawn into it mate.

Too many people live and die by the last result. After City we were going to win the league, today Mourinho needs to grow balls, is deluded and was the wrong choice depending on who you listen to.

It's all kneejerk reactions.

Don't get drawn into it mate.

Too many people live and die by the last result. After City we were going to win the league, today Mourinho needs to grow balls, is deluded and was the wrong choice depending on who you listen to.

It's all kneejerk reactions.

Sorry, but I do not see it as knee-jerk. I rather see it as constructive criticism, by some of us. As I said, I do not have problems with Jose on board. Still the best around. Somehow, I just questioned his transfer policies, lineups, & most of all his ego.

People just have faith in the guy in charge and think that no building process is without pain.

What does this has to do with anything?

You have a super distorced conception that not criticizing is the same as having faith. That is pathetic!

All the members (besides the obvious canadian troll) who are contesting some of Mourinho's decision never said they want him out or that we arent in transition. The fact Jose is waiting way too long to make changes has nothing to do with the transition. The fact he keeps using Ivanovic as an attacking full-back. Etc...

People are just calling it as they see!

it is so fucking obvious that its the midfield ... every other big team can pin an inferior team to their own box except us, why? that's because our midfielders can not recycle possession and pass vertically for a change ... unless we can do that we can not make use of our superior creativity at the final third ... revamp the fucking pivot, FFS!!!

PS: oh and why the fuck are they letting Ivanovic to cross every fucking time?? he can't cross the ball to save his moma

No, I think people need to be fair and have some perspective.

No, you think that if someone says anything negative about the team/club/manager, it means they dont support it!

Besides the trolls, I have only read fair criticisms. Mourinho has had some doubtful decisions lately and people are questioning and debating it (like a forum should)...

I dont see nothing unfair here, just some drama queen dudes (and girls) who cant accept criticism.

You are not even the worst btw, there are some other members you cant even say his hair wasnt perfect that it is reason for an argument!

What does this has to do with anything?

You have a super distorced conception that not criticizing is the same as having faith. That is pathetic!

All the members (besides the obvious canadian troll) who are contesting some of Mourinho's decision never said they want him out or that we arent in transition. The fact Jose is waiting way too long to make changes has nothing to do with the transition. The fact he keeps using Ivanovic as an attacking full-back. Etc...

People are just calling it as they see!

It's all well and good calling it, in a constructive manner, but i've seen some posts saying Ivanovic the worst crosser of the ball, the worst fullback in the world, yet when he scores the winning header in the Europa final and he's the hero. Some people can't look past the last performance and all they can do is blame, when in fact, it was just a fair game of football with some odd ref decisions.