The Mourinho Thread

Aah yes. We are wrong and you are right. We are all obviously the silly and delusional ones..... :rolleyes:

I'm only addressing you right now, and I think your reaction to his comment was hysterical. You can post the rolling eye smilies all you want mate but it doesn't make you right, and it doesn't make you clever.

'I'm satisfied, the attitude in the first half was the correct one, be patient, wait for a mistake, wait for space. In the second half the first goal was our mistake, the second one was a referee mistake, which is part of football as well, and after that our reaction was either die or fight for life,' he said.

You see. The slow start game after game is just part of Jose's plans. Awesome.

I'm only addressing you right now, and I think your reaction to his comment was hysterical. You can post the rolling eye smilies all you want mate but it doesn't make you right, and it doesn't make you clever.

Since when I said it makes me clever? And ironic that you can say this when you basically go around this place and doing the same.

That's also your opinion then. Each to their own on how they view Mourinho's comments.

Interestingly, when Mourinho is in trouble I have noticed he always turns to the players he normally trusts the least. At Real Madrid, whenever the team was risking a defeat that would put it in a bad position, he always brought on Kaka. Today he brought on Mata.

The difference is that Kaka always seemed to deliver when he came on, he always increased the team's intensity. Something that Mata failed to do.

To slag off players 20 minutes into the second half of matches?

To slag off the home support from thousands of miles away?

I don't participate in any of those activities. And it doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to express my feelings about who played badly or what I believe the manager got wrong, whether that is on here, or with my mates, or at the Bridge.

People cant make a single criticism towards Mourinho without some members getting all dramatic about it...

Fair criticism is fine, but some of the comments you find on here are absolutely laughable at times especially after a bad result.

That may well be expected but there's a type of fan who seems to expect success without experiencing any of the growing pains associated. We're a work-in-progress, a club looking for a new identity. That isn't formed without mistakes along the way.

'I'm satisfied, the attitude in the first half was the correct one, be patient, wait for a mistake, wait for space. In the second half the first goal was our mistake, the second one was a referee mistake, which is part of football as well, and after that our reaction was either die or fight for life,' he said.

You see. The slow start game after game is just part of Jose's plans. Awesome.

Yeah... :angry:

There's a difference between constructive criticism and knee jerk abuse to the team/manager.

Abuse? LOL WHAT. Saying anything negative is counted as abuse?

Abuse is used by troll/rival fans not our own fans. No one here want to abuse any of our players/staffs but we can all voice our thought. That is why Hazard had sticks, Torres had sticks for more than 2 years, Eto'o last month, Mourinho now. It is called criticism, whenever the coach/player do something and we feel it is not right, we should voice our concern. If that is not allowed then there is pretty much no point in a forum anymore. What is knee jerk about what everyone is saying?

We believe Jose wants his team to play counter attacking which was not suitable for matches like this, isn't that right?

We believe Ivanovic had a poor game and needs to improve his crossing, is that not right too?

Both of those are facts since Jose came out and admitted it in his interview and Ivan had worst cross statistic for any player in this match

People cant make a single criticism towards Mourinho without some members getting all dramatic about it...

And funny thing is, someone was going around overreacting and overthinking everything about the Newcastle defeat last weekend but yet when others do it this weekend, they get slaughtered...

And funny thing is, someone was going around overreacting and overthinking everything about the Newcastle defeat last weekend but yet when others do it this weekend, they get slaughtered...

Someone?

You really see things in the simplest of terms.

Any constructive criticism towards Jose is needed. As I said it here several times Jose is not infallible.

His lineups are questionable. His power trips, deals with Mata, Luiz are not needed.

If he wants to win games, he needs to wake up, asap.

Currently, the team is not playing well. As a matter of fact, Chelsea were very lucky on several occasions. If they weren´t lucky then, this team would be hovering around 8th to 10th place.

Look, I know some people think I'm Saint Defender of Jose (although they wouldn't say such things to my face) but ultimately we all want the best for this club. Now I think that means having the best man in charge and for me that is Jose.

We've gone from almost a decade playing one style of football which culminated in CL and EL wins, but now we're looking to do something new with a whole new culture around the club. That isn't going to come overnight and what the boss needs is support - from the supporters of all people.

Yes it's frustrating to turn up and see matches like today, but that's part of supporting a football club. It isn't all trophies and champagne and a lot of supporters have either forgotten that or simply not experienced it. Players make mistakes, players have off-days and sometimes the opposition just gets it right. But we're nearly into the next round of the Champions League (something recent history has shown isn't a given just because we're Chelsea) and we'll be fighting it out for the Premier League come May with maybe five other teams.

This is very much a time to keep the blue flag flying high.

Look, I know some people think I'm Saint Defender of Jose (although they wouldn't say such things to my face) but ultimately we all want the best for this club. Now I think that means having the best man in charge and for me that is Jose.

We've gone from almost a decade playing one style of football which culminated in CL and EL wins, but now we're looking to do something new with a whole new culture around the club. That isn't going to come overnight and what the boss needs is support - from the supporters of all people.

Yes it's frustrating to turn up and see matches like today, but that's part of supporting a football club. It isn't all trophies and champagne and a lot of supporters have either forgotten that or simply not experienced it. Players make mistakes, players have off-days and sometimes the opposition just gets it right. But we're nearly into the next round of the Champions League (something recent history has shown isn't a given just because we're Chelsea) and we'll be fighting it out for the Premier League come May with maybe five other teams.

This is very much a time to keep the blue flag flying high.

Do you think any of us here do not know, Chelsea is in transition ?

Most of us are criticizing Jose´s dealing with Mata, Luiz...,why aren´t they playing ? Is Jose on his power trip here ? just a thought here.

Do you think any of us here do not know, Chelsea is in transition ?

Most of us are criticizing Jose´s dealing with Mata, Luiz...,why aren´t they playing ? Is Jose on his power trip here ? just a thought here.

Luiz didn't play because he was dropped for a poor performance, and Cahill put in a solid one against Schalke.

Mata didn't start because he was shit against Newcastle and Oscar has probably been our best player this season.

But that's just like my opinion man. :dunno: