The Mourinho Thread

Our team is good enough to win the league, our manager is one of the best around. Transition is an excuse for losers.

The thing is the people saying we're in transition are also saying our manager is one of the best around and that our squad is probably good enough to win the league so it's not like these ideas are mutually exclusive.

It changed it's philosophy when FFP came in and signing a manager on a 4 year deal. And from the performances, you can tell there is change happening off field.

That makes no sense at all, so FFP has changed everything has it? and Mourinho has?

Last time I checked we have been playing 4-2-3-1 since Di Matteo first came in, and we've playing attacking football since AVB came in, so you're just talking out of your arse hole mate. There is no change, we have gotten better but the philosophy hasn't changed, they have adapted into there own roles, they are more fluid they understand each other more.

That's what happens when you improve, there is in no way at all a transition, absolutely no way.

I guess you should follow your own advice.

Buying players doesn't mean being in transition. If Barcelona or Ajax buys 22 new players they will still be playing the same way and getting some sort of results because the way of playing will stay the same. We don't have this sort of identity so new coach, new system and new players means time for building a team. The same is happening with City and MU this season.

If you think that sticking 15 good players and good coach in the same team means instant automatic results you seriously need a reality check - or just go study recent history of Real Madrid which is a great example of how amazing players and good coaches guarantees you nothing.

Read my other post, now there is a reality check.

It just seems so illogical to me. We started being a team in transition under AVB when were trying to adapt a totally different style of playing. Problem then was, besides Mata, we didnt have the players then to really implement it. RDM and benitez afterwards were merely stop-gaps, but were buying players according the same philosophy. Now, we do have the players to make it work, but hire a manager who now tries to revert to the old tactics, and unsurprisingly, for now it doesn't work.

That makes no sense at all, so FFP has changed everything has it? and Mourinho has?

Last time I checked we have been playing 4-2-3-1 since Di Matteo first came in, and we've playing attacking football since AVB came in, so you're just talking out of your arse hole mate. There is no change, we have gotten better but the philosophy hasn't changed, they have adapted into there own roles, they are more fluid they understand each other more.

That's what happens when you improve, there is in no way at all a transition, absolutely no way.

If you really think that the owner just told Mourinho: 'follow what AVB did please' then there really is no point posting. You can tell there is a new system in play as Hazard and Mata are more defensive. Maybe you should watch a couple games and look instead of just being the token forum 'bad ass MF' thing you got going.

If you really think that the owner just told Mourinho: 'follow what AVB did please' then there really is no point posting. You can tell there is a new system in play as Hazard and Mata are more defensive. Maybe you should watch a couple games and look instead of just being the token forum 'bad ass MF' thing you got going.

Oh my word, where did i say that?

I said the club has had the philosophy of attacking since AVB came in, they don't want to play counter attacking football anymore, it's been a well known fact that Abramovich wants to play attacking football. Watch the games? You signedu p for this forum at the start of last season, it's obvious to me that you have only just started watching Chelsea recently, otherwise you would have knowledge of the past Chelsea.

And learn what transition means whilst your at it. If we are in transition then so are City too. So is almost every club in the premier league.

'Watch the games? You signedu p for this forum at the start of last season, it's obvious to me that you have only just started watching Chelsea recently, otherwise you would have knowledge of the past Chelsea.'

Did you really just write that? Just lol. Oh and you need 10,000 posts to qualify for knowing about Chelsea's history, so you're a bit short of the mark mate

'Watch the games? You signedu p for this forum at the start of last season, it's obvious to me that you have only just started watching Chelsea recently, otherwise you would have knowledge of the past Chelsea.'

Did you really just write that? Just lol. Oh and you need 10,000 posts to qualify for knowing about Chelsea's history, so you're a bit short of the mark mate

10,000? Do you not know how to round up? I believe it's 9,000, okay so you're still in school I take it.