The Mourinho Thread

PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi:

"If Ancelotti wants, he will still be here. He has done an excellent job"

"Carlo Ancelotti is one of the best coaches in the world if not the best"

"Carlo and Leonardo will continue with us & at the end of the season we’ll balance the sheets" (Le Parisien)

If that is true, then that is good news. One big managerial spot would be settled, meaning one less place for jose or anyone else we are trying to get to go.

"Confirmed, Mourinho leaves Real Madrid at end of season. He signed his termination 70 days ago. The club plans the season without him" #CFC

Alex Candal is a senior Madrid correspondent for DIRECTV & has confirmed Mourinho will leave #RMCF at the end of the season.#CFC #MUFC #PSG

Most journos in Madrid saying that he is leaving after the season and he has signed the termination letter that he won't receive compensation from Real Madrid. I think some reliable Spanish radio channel broadcasted this news last night. This is what i have heard on twitter.

He is coming home. B)

Most journos in Madrid saying that he is leaving after the season and he has signed the termination letter that he won't receive compensation from Real Madrid. I think some reliable Spanish radio channel broadcasted this news last night. This is what i have heard on twitter.

He is coming home. B)

He best be coming here though lol..all this and he buggers of to City or something be a bit shite!

Don't think it was ever a question of whether he'll leave Real, but rather where is he heading? City and us are the most likely, but I would choose CIty if I were him.

Is mancini leaving at the end of the season?

Don't think it was ever a question of whether he'll leave Real, but rather where is he heading? City and us are the most likely, but I would choose CIty if I were him.

Why?

He best be coming here though lol..all this and he buggers of to City or something be a bit shite!

Haha! Well, until it's announced we can atleast fantasise about coming back, Giving an arrogant press conference, Stamford Bridge being the fortress again, he silencing the liverpool crowd, raising his arms in disgust at the touchline and then hugging the 4th official. You know thing like that. . :P

Is mancini leaving at the end of the season?

Probably if they don't win anything and Jose is available..

Why?

I swear we've been through this before! :P I won't go into details again, but mainly for stability, because he will be given more time and freedom to manage the team and transfers as he wants.

Probably if they don't win anything and Jose is available..

I swear we've been through this before! :P I won't go into details again, but mainly for stability, because he will be given more time and freedom to manage the team and transfers as he wants.

I'm not sure City offer that much more stability than us. The job only become available if they sack their manager who won them the league last year. Mancini has also complained about the players who were bought in and I can only see Begiristain's role increasing.

Mourinho is ambitious. If he goes to City, the best he can make them is the second biggest club in Manchester. If he comes here, then the sky is the limit over the next decade.