The Mourinho Thread

I'm much less confident now...

Just cannot see it... Have an awful feeling something shit is going to happen, like if Rafa makes top 4 - we decide to keep him...

2013 so far for me:

1) Mate killed himself

2) other friend died in accident

3) gaming rig blew up

4) my SVP and Me had a row - I'm now moving to a different team - bizarrely he might get fired. As much as I hate him, wouldn't wish

that on anybody and trust me he's the ultimate idiot!

5) TBC...

Just cannot see it... Have an awful feeling something shit is going to happen, like if Rafa makes top 4 - we decide to keep him...

2013 so far for me:

1) Mate killed himself

3) gaming rig blew up

4) my SVP and Me had a row - I'm now moving to a different team - bizarrely he might get fired. As much as I hate him, wouldn't wish

5) TBC...

I'm sorry to hear that mate. :(

dont think City are our rivals for his signature...our real competition should be PSG where he can get to chance to win the league in 5 different countries...City will have to pay a substantial fee to get rid of Mancini since he signed a new long term contract last year and even if the fee does not present a problem to them Jose would not like working under Txiki and Soreno who rejected him when he put out the sales pitch for the Barcelona job.

Alfred Di Stefano came out today and said the leaders at Real Madrid have his support, so lets see...

Me too. Just hope he leaves whatever happens...
And Importantly he comes to us and not citeh or PSG!

2013 so far for me:

1) Mate killed himself

3) gaming rig blew up

5) TBC...

I'm sorry to hear that mate. Kind of puts things In perspective . Hope 2013 gets better for you. :)

2013 so far for me:

1) Mate killed himself

3) gaming rig blew up

5) TBC...

Sorry to hear that. As Hutcho says, it does put things in perspective. Spring is coming and hopefully along with it, a better 2013 for you.

2013 so far for me:

1) Mate killed himself

3) gaming rig blew up

5) TBC...

sorry to hear buddy. lets hope things improve from here on :)

The Media's gone mad about the Nani's red u should have heard TalkSport drive time yesterday!

Adrian Durham claims that Mourinho puts pressure on referees so they supporthim. He said this yesterday on Drivetime on TalkSport. He believes due to this all refs support Mourinho teams Bullshit! Every ref who Fergie's ever criticised goes into League 2 or is sent to the USA! (Chris Foy, PeterWaltion) or Like Clattenburg who didn't get a Man U match for a year after reffing last season's 6-1. The funny thing is all of them when they come back give red cards/penalties.

but that's not the point the point is Durham and the rest of the media have gone mad over their first red in 1 and a half years! Due to that they are now blaming Mourinho for this!

Oh yea and Durham also wrote this for the Daily Mail:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2288339/ADRIAN-DURHAM-COLUMN-I-dont-want-Jose-Mourinho-win-Arsenal-missed-Dwight-Gayle-Lerner-respect-Aston-Villa-history.html

2013 so far for me:

1) Mate killed himself

3) gaming rig blew up

5) TBC...

Annus Horribilis thus far, many years ago I had three friends die in separate accidents within 2 years of each other and it's tough for a while but you'll be ok.

There's only one thing that's constant and that's change, best thing in my experience is to try to take control of as much of that change as you can, that way you dictate the terms of it and not to be on the other end of it as the consequences can be painful.

Good luck anyway.

I'm much less confident now... Just cannot see it... Have an awful feeling something shit is going to happen, like if Rafa makes top 4 - we decide to keep him... 2013 so far for me: 1) Mate killed himself 2) other friend died in accident 3) gaming rig blew up 4) my SVP and Me had a row - I'm now moving to a different team - bizarrely he might get fired. As much as I hate him, wouldn't wish that on anybody and trust me he's the ultimate idiot! 5) TBC...

I'm so sorry to hear. It's tough loving people that are so close to you, but you have to remember to celebrate one's life, and hold on to the wonderful memories that you had with those people. You will make it :)

Let's hope Chelsea can finish strongly! KTBFFH!

Mourinho will win the Champions League with Madrid, Barcelona & Bayern are the only teams that can stop this machine & Madrid have lost LaLiga, they'll do the maximum to reach at least the final, and José never lost finals.I'm sure he'll comeback, even if he lose the CL.

Mourinho will win the Champions League with Madrid, Barcelona & Bayern are the only teams that can stop this machine & Madrid have lost LaLiga, they'll do the maximum to reach at least the final, and José never lost finals.I'm sure he'll comeback, even if he lose the CL.

Man I hope you are right w/ that assessment. pray.gif

barca might not even get through against milan. But i will be supporting madrid and the special one, and dortmund as well.

Jose Mourinho is using Chelsea to improve his standing at Real Madrid. He will force out those who oppose him in the team and stay next season. If and it's a big if, Chelsea really want to promote from within in line with FFP and all that, then Mourinho is not the man for that task. Chelsea need to focus on a manager who can emulate what Jurgen Klopp is doing. Because Chelsea are only getting younger next season if they back what they claim to be doing.

PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi:

"If Ancelotti wants, he will still be here. He has done an excellent job"

"Carlo Ancelotti is one of the best coaches in the world if not the best"

"Carlo and Leonardo will continue with us & at the end of the season we’ll balance the sheets" (Le Parisien)