The Mourinho Thread

he seriously is fucking up mata and KdB, 2 players who would start in any other PL squad.

And why? Just because he's a stubborn attention whore!

Same thing with lukaku. He's miles better than torres, ba or eto.

Well he has a good excuse for not starting Mata. Defensively he is non-existent. I agree with KDB though, he should play more.

Regarding Lukaku being miles better than all our strikers I dont think its true, he cant handle wearing a Chelsea shirt yet.

he seriously is fucking up mata and KdB, 2 players who would start in any other PL squad.

And why? Just because he's a stubborn attention whore!

Same thing with lukaku. He's miles better than torres, ba or eto.

You're not really a Chelsea fan are you?

Jose has been and is class ,the way he speaks reminds me of a manager we used to have in England called Brian Clough ,his explanations yesterday about what he is doing and where we are going was immaculate,this is not like before he is building something that is different he will not have this in place for maybe two seasons before perfection is seen ,Barcelona was not built in a day .lets hope Roman can see this ,the signs are that he does .

None of our other managers could/would communicate this to us or the press, Jose did that yesterday,we all should understand now .

I am a believer ,I want Jose at Chelsea in ten years time ,he is special. We may not win much in years 1,2,3 but we will be winning everything after that.

I think if the Mata situation become very very bad- maybe Mata says he wants to leave, he put in the transfer request, then Mourinho must leave. Managers, they are easy to find, easy to replace. Mata, he is not. Mourinho is not Sir Ferguson, he is not the most important thing in the club. That is Mata.

Mata is a special one... if he goes, who do we have? Oscar is not so good as Mata, Oscar cannot play 60 games. There are very few players like Mata.

Mourinho, he is not special. He is just the manager. There is only one special manager, and he is retired from Man United. Any body can put 11 names on paper, any body can talk in press conference. We win Champions League with Di Matteo. You do not need a great manager to have a good team. You need great players.

Mata is a special one... if he goes, who do we have? Oscar is not so good as Mata, Oscar cannot play 60 games. There are very few players like Mata.

Mourinho, he is not special. He is just the manager. There is only one special manager, and he is retired from Man United. Any body can put 11 names on paper, any body can talk in press conference. We win Champions League with Di Matteo. You do not need a great manager to have a good team. You need great players.

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Hazard doesn't need resting; he needs dropping. Schurrle's performance yesterday - without being spectacular - was twice the offering Hazard has brought to the table over the last 2/3 games. Eden looks like he can't be arsed; whereas Schurrle is the proverbial Duracel Bunny - he doesn't stop running. His work-rate is something Mourinho values; so why isn't he getting a little more of a look in? As you say, KdB has done a great job for the team every time he has featured. As far as I'm concerned, Eden needs a game or two on the sidelines. He shouldn't be an automatic starter.

Exactly my view.

In justifying Oscar's selection ahead of Juan, Mourinho said last night that his selections aren't based on 'history' or the past, they are based on the 'now'. Well right now both Schurrle and KDB offering a lot more than Hazard. I think Mourinho needs to actually practice what he preaches and not only when it suits his argument.

They'll get their chance for Swindon alright, but if Hazard goes straight back into the starting lineup for Tottenham, well...José will look a bit full of it won't he? Especially if Hazard's replacement performs well (which shouldn't be hard). How would the players feel if they're only brought in for a cup game and chucked back out for an under performing player the next?

Hazard doesn't need resting; he needs dropping. Schurrle's performance yesterday - without being spectacular - was twice the offering Hazard has brought to the table over the last 2/3 games. Eden looks like he can't be arsed; whereas Schurrle is the proverbial Duracel Bunny - he doesn't stop running. His work-rate is something Mourinho values; so why isn't he getting a little more of a look in? As you say, KdB has done a great job for the team every time he has featured. As far as I'm concerned, Eden needs a game or two on the sidelines. He shouldn't be an automatic starter.

Mourinho suggested EXACTLY why Hazard is still in the team. He's not getting the ball whilst facing the goal, so we need to learn how to play with him in the side and get him what he needs. Yes we could drop him and Ashley, but they need time to gel as a unit (that's how coaches tend to see teams, as units).

Hazard is still a young player learning his trade is a relatively new league, under a completely new system. He's having to unlearn some of what he was doing under Rafa whilst learning a new system under Jose who clearly sees him as the future.

Again, getting to that new place with be painful and there will be mistakes along the way but clearly Jose (and I) think it will be worth it in the long-term.

Exactly my view.

In justifying Oscar's selection ahead of Juan, Mourinho said last night that his selections aren't based on 'history' or the past, they are based on the 'now'. Well right now both Schurrle and KDB offering a lot more than Hazard. I think Mourinho needs to actually practice what he preaches and not only when it suits his argument.

They'll get their chance for Swindon alright, but if Hazard goes straight back into the starting lineup for Tottenham, well...José will look a bit full of it won't he? Especially if Hazard's replacement performs well (which shouldn't be hard). How would the players feel if they're only brought in for a cup game and chucked back out for an under performing player the next?

Eden would be a nailed-on starter for Spurs. His problem has been that teams have defended with a low block which reduces the space he has and sees him getting the ball with his back to goal - that is almost the complete opposite of how Spurs would be expected to set up against us, isn't it?

You'd expect them to leave gaps as they'd be looking to pressure us. So Jose picks Hazard and Cole for the first few games, rests them in midweek and chucks them back in against Spurs.

Taking a step back and looking at the season as a whole rather than simply looking at individual games, doesn't that make some sense or am I wrong?