The Mourinho Thread

so in your view 1 CL final is greater than 2 CLs itself. 1 bundesliga is better than all the leagues MOU has one.

dont forget MOU started with PORTO, another low spending club who sells most of its players, so jose has been where klopp is but klopp is still unproven when it comes to "big spending clubs" and a lot can go wrong there.

why should i look at inter milan. why should not i look at chelsea. LOOK WHAT MOU LEFT US!!! he left us a team of winners which eventually went on to win the CL thru sheer determination and will. DD, CECH, JT, LAMPS this is mou's leagacy and if he can do that again, i wont mind him leaving after 5 years.

We won the CL five years after he left.By that time we already had players like Ramires, Mata, Ivanovic etc who were integral to us winning the Cl as well (Lampard's role had decreased, Terry almost cost us, Cech and Drogba were in reality two players that were integral), although you might as well give Ranieri credit for bring 3 of those players in. Yet there were so many times after he left that they played absolutely shit and made life hell for other managers to control because of the big egos he created. Really not looking forward to that again.

We won the CL five years after he left.By that time we already had players like Ramires, Mata, Ivanovic etc who were integral to us winning the Cl as well (Lampard's role had decreased, Terry almost cost us, Cech and Drogba were in reality two players that were integral), although you might as well give Ranieri credit for bring 3 of those players in. Yet there were so many times after he left that they played absolutely shit and made life hell for other managers to control because of the big egos he created. Really not l

looking forward to that again.

Don't necessarily agree with you but your making some valid points to be fair.

When he left, we still managed to reach a CL Final and that team that won the CL in 2012 was still very much his team, his spirit and his men.

We're still the club Jose built in so many ways.

The only two players who in my mind played an integral part to us wining it were Cech and Drogba. By that time it was Mata, Ivanovic and Ramires etc. who were part of that core that helped us win the CL, if you're going to point to specific players.

We won the CL five years after he left.By that time we already had players like Ramires, Mata, Ivanovic etc who were integral to us winning the Cl as well (Lampard's role had decreased, Terry almost cost us, Cech and Drogba were in reality two players that were integral), although you might as well give Ranieri credit for bring 3 of those players in. Yet there were so many times after he left that they played absolutely shit and made life hell for other managers to control because of the big egos he created. Really not looking forward to that again.

Then why are you sticking around? I don't know why people like you fucking moan over and over again when we appoint a manager who is better suited to THIS FOOTBALL CLUB than almost any other manager?

Yes he's arrogant, yes he's high maintenance, yes he brings drama but this club has always had that in it's history. We're not Arsenal happy to just compete and we're not Liverpool looking to live in the past and play up to some mythological standard of football - we're Chelsea Football Club and Jose is Chelsea.

The only two players who in my mind played an integral part to us wining it were Cech and Drogba. By that time it was Mata, Ivanovic and Ramires etc. who were part of that core that helped us win the CL, if you're going to point to specific players.

Try watching the fucking match and realise that the pragmatism and character exemplified in the Barca and Bayern matches was PURE Jose Mourinho.

I know it's easier to be a contrarian than it is to be insightful but if you want attention stick some feathers up your arse and make clucking noises - it'll make a damn sight more sense than your posts.

EGO EGO EGO!!! look beyond that. can u? or have u got just one bloody point against that guy?

TROHPIES damn it... FAME... SUCCESS... that is what he brought us. lampard's role had decreased... have u forgotten the 2 wonderful balls he played leading to DD and RAMBO scoring againt barca. also DD and CECH were MOU's buys how does ranieri come into this.

by the way u neglected my whole post about klopp and instead deviate on such minor and useless things. u want some1 elsea than JOSE, tell me who? how is klopp better? or any1 for that matter.

Then why are you sticking around? I don't know why people like you fucking moan over and over again when we appoint a manager who is better suited to THIS FOOTBALL CLUB than almost any other manager?

Yes he's arrogant, yes he's high maintenance, yes he brings drama but this club has always had that in it's history. We're not Arsenal happy to just compete and we're not Liverpool looking to live in the past and play up to some mythological standard of football - we're Chelsea Football Club and Jose is Chelsea.

Try watching the fucking match and realise that the pragmatism and character exemplified in the Barca and Bayern matches was PURE Jose Mourinho.

I know it's easier to be a contrarian than it is to be insightful but if you want attention stick some feathers up your arse and make clucking noises - it'll make a damn sight more sense than your posts.

You're almost always the one going against prevailing opinion with your 'commercial business' rubbish, so cut the guy some slack.

You're almost always the one going against prevailing opinion with your 'commercial business' rubbish, so cut the guy some slack.

:carlo:

There are some arguments to be made against Jose being appointed...but even if they were well made and well-supported, there's one question.

Who the fuck else is there?

Pep (who took a year off after Jose won the title) is going to Bayern and Klopp is going nowhere. Pellegrini is a massive gamble no matter what anyone says and everyone else is a level below in my opinion.

I had reservations but this is a different Roman hiring a different Jose. We can speculate on the way he uses the youth or his transfer priorities but until we actually see it in action then it's hard to criticise.

EGO EGO EGO!!! look beyond that. can u? or have u got just one bloody point against that guy?

TROHPIES damn it... FAME... SUCCESS... that is what he brought us. lampard's role had decreased... have u forgotten the 2 wonderful balls he played leading to DD and RAMBO scoring againt barca. also DD and CECH were MOU's buys how does ranieri come into this.

by the way u neglected my whole post about klopp and instead deviate on such minor and useless things. u want some1 elsea than JOSE, tell me who? how is klopp better? or any1 for that matter.

I feel it will be different this time , Sam has said he leaves Teams in ruin when he leaves , but i think he will want to be here for the long haul. What else does he have to achieve maybe managing his country. So why would he only look at short team success , i think we need to give him time and see what he comes up with.

People have the right to their opinion but at least give the guy a chance to do something first. It is the first time in a long while that i feel we have a competent manager!

And again, I'm going to answer this question. What will the likes of you do when he leaves again? You seem pretty adamant to make it look as though the club is Jose and that we need Jose or we are nothing without him. Is that really healthy to do it with a manager who is volatile and can't stay at a club for more then 3 years? Honestly ts supporters like you that get piss me off because you basically have ridiculed the club as nothing more then Jose's thing, talk about belittling a club that has existed for over 100 years and has had its highs and lows.

But I guess you will just prattle along about what I say is not "worthwhile observations" because it does not conform to your beliefs. If you get so wound up then don't reply t my posts, or are you so sensitive that you simple have to respond to what I say to make you feel a bit better.

I feel it will be different this time , Sam has said he leaves Teams in ruin when he leaves , but i think he will want to be here for the long haul. What else does he have to achieve maybe managing his country. So why would he only look at short team success , i think we need to give him time and see what he comes up with.

People have the right to their opinion but at least give the guy a chance to do something first. It is the first time in a long while that i feel we have a competent manager!

precisely... please just tag that sam guy into your post and tell HIM this.