The Mourinho Thread

Mourinho "I asked the boss, do you want me back? The boss asked do you want to come back? After a couple of mins the decision was made."

LEGEND.

I can't wait on the quote of Torres. What he will say?

Hopefully it should be another epic one.

But If he says he is a star and he can get the best out of it, I'm going to kick my wall!

AVB made plenty of mistakes on his own without the players being responsible. But I suppose when you see him taking a team like Spurs all the way from 4th last season to 5th this season with one of the best players in Europe holding them back, it must make you wonder about what could've been. :rolleyes:

He's readily admitted that he has a lot of love for Inter too.

But England suits him well and he's a lot of fun to have as manager. Klopp is similar in a lot of ways, but he's not got that nasty side that Jose has. He could've been a great option but it simply wasn't possible, so we've gone a different yet familiar direction.

As for master manipulators loved by the press.....doesn't seem to have done Fergie any harm. :chai:

Yes a team that lost two of its key players and place them with others like Dembele (overrated by many in my opinion simple because he is a bit decent when dribbling with the ball) and Dempsey and relies mostly on Bale, so not bad by missing 4th on the last game imo.

And don't you think that by saying he also loves Inter simply shows how h tries to say the right things to keep up his act. I mean i was a few years ago that he claimed that Inter fans were the best n the world, so much for people's love for Jose

'When we won the Champions League with Roberto.'

What an incredible sentence, from so many aspects.

I hope Robbie finds a good side to manage in the PL. The bridge would be rocking if he ever comes back, especially now with Mourinho back.

He says he'll be improving our team through work first and foremost, and then money if he sees it necessary after the improvements he can make to our current players.