The Mourinho Thread

I don't know what it is but their is some type of bad luck curse energy in West London. bad management for Clubs like Fulham, Queens Park Rangers and now Chelsea and Leicester City is fine but maybe next season Leicester will have a nightmare and might suffer like Chelsea next season for 2016/2017.

Chelsea were still shit before the Eva incident. Highly doubt this was her doing.

Swansea was matchday 1. The football in the second half of 14/15 was boring but effective. That team was actually a unit.

But you can choose not to believe. I smell bad juju.

Don't know. She always reminded me of one. Can you not imagine her with a flowy skirt and a scarf around her head, dancing on a windy field with excessive jewelry dangling in every direction?

you are right, she does look like one

Sorry but I count preseason matches too. We were shit in all of them, and I also count the Swansea match because the Eva incident happened around the last 10 minutes of the match. We were shit against Swansea.

I don't count lucky 1-0 wins like QPR and United last season as effective either.

The manner of how we are throwaway these matches is what's killing me right now.

she may have cursed the whole club, so they are unable to sack him

Jose is a liar. He claims he loves the club and the fans but he has no respect for either of them. He feels zero responsibility. Even now that he's being dragged through the mud, he shows so little respect and gratitude toward the club and, especially, the fans.

Tell the fucking truth you arrogant cunt. What in hell is going on? The fan's deserve to know.

oh, and btw, sack Emenalo.

Going to be even more depressing at season's end when City win the title yet again and then appoint Guardiola. All of these journalists and outlets now reporting that Man United are briefing that Pep is basically a lock for City.

They've really made us look like mugs when you think about it. They've done all the things we should've done; The fake sponsorships that have been deemed legal, the stadium expansion, the total disregard for FFP with no consequences. We adhered to the imaginary rules and suffer for it whilst they spend literally whatever they choose and will benefit from them.

We'll be basically back to square one fighting to get back into the CL while they'll have Pep and unlimited funds. It now looks like City who needs just a piece or two to reach the Bayern/Barca level and we need to replace nearly half of our XI just to get back to the level we were at.

:(

Going to be even more depressing at season's end when City win the title yet again and then appoint Guardiola. All of these journalists and outlets now reporting that Man United are briefing that Pep is basically a lock for City.

They've really made us look like mugs when you think about it. They've done all the things we should've done; The fake sponsorships that have been deemed legal, the stadium expansion, the total disregard for FFP with no consequences. We adhered to the imaginary rules and suffer for it whilst they spend literally whatever they choose and will benefit from them.

We'll be basically back to square one fighting to get back into the CL while they'll have Pep and unlimited funds. It now looks like City who needs just a piece or two to reach the Bayern/Barca level and we need to replace nearly half of our XI just to get back to the level we were at.

:(

Because we all though Mourinho was the best thing since slice bread.

Don't you see how some people are here? That they believe that even if we get relegated that Mourinho should be the man. ?

Like I said before, the club had a great vibe before he got here. Now it's just toxic with little hope.

Jose is a liar. He claims he loves the club and the fans but he has no respect for either of them. He feels zero responsibility. Even now that he's being dragged through the mud, he shows so little respect and gratitude toward the club and, especially, the fans.

Tell the fucking truth you arrogant cunt. What in hell is going on? The fan's deserve to know.

oh, and btw, sack Emenalo.

Hi friend,

Imagine that one of the reported problems were true: The board didn't want to strengthen the squad but Jose wanted to do it. Do you think Jose can say this in public? No he can't, he can't openly criticize the owner and the board.

By the way, I am not saying that not strengthening the squad is an excuse that we're in 14th with 15 points after 15 games.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/tv-shows/sunday-supplement/news/10091107/chelsea-debating-how-long-to-give-jose-mourinho

Please, please, just sack him. Has ruined us in so many ways. Poor football, poor results, poor treatment of Eva, given us a negative image by the media with all his BS. Tired of it. What do people think he can actually bring us? Even our victories this season have been below par performances. Sick of it and what him gone. I can do with an interim till end of season if it means Mourinho going. Then next season we hire someone now from scratch. The players have completely lost confidence in him too and that is the biggest concern.

Another thing that I feel like it's that his word is no longer trusted.

He been saying that he would play the kids if the players continue to be bad?

Well nothing, just for one game here and there.

Nothing to take seriously about him. So more then likely who would feel threatened to fight for their position if that's the case?

The same old turgid football week in week out for almost a year now.. appalling, not to mention the negative energy Jose brings and his reluctance to bring youth through. In an ideal world we all would like some stability, but Ferguson was an anomaly, it's unheard of especially in the modern era. Bayern, Real, City, Barca all manage to win stuff while frequently replacing managers. My main gripe now is that we may lose our most talented youth prospects because of Jose and his reluctance to play them even though our senior squad have been utter trash since the start of the season. Jose is a short term manager, he creates a siege mentality that only last for a season or two, doesn't rotate and plays ultra defensive football. This works for a while but the players end up getting fatigued and fed up with his small time tactics. Just for the record i was one of Jose' biggest supporters on this forum, it saddens me to say this but enough's enough.

Having one coach sure brings stability, but we have failed at it. Being champions to being 15th is anything but stability. Jose has totaly lost it. From tactics to style to player selection to youth. Nothing absolutely nothing positive in this season. FFS considering how fucking shit we are, he could at least play RLC every game. But no he sticks to shit underperming Cesc. Sums it up realy.