The Mourinho Thread

I have not seen the match today, but I think the case that we have not played well today this could be directly related to our defeat in Champions League and maybe today we have played depressed / disheartened by this situation.

It is difficult to motivate for a trophy in which we got along so long in the TOP after a sad loss.

I've only got a brief but see in our players a face that reflects melancholy and fatigue.

But we can not let a tree blind us to the rest of the forest. We are in the TOP of the league with + 6 and a match less is a privileged position that we have we won with great effort.

In the days of draws or defeats the natural tendency is to have bad feelings, but both Manchester City, Arsenal, Manchester United or Liverpool would give gold to be in our situation. We are up by our great work.

excepting Bayern Munich, we are the best team of the best leagues in the world. That's something.

Trust. BLUES ALL TOGETHER

Regards to ALL.

Criticising Mourinho and wanting him sacked are two different things. I am very critical of him as of late. The recent form and perfomances of the team are in dire need of criticism, it is as if Mourinho is blinded by his own arrogance. If he doesn't adapt and change he is in danger of becoming a completely found out manager like Wenger. The parallels are there and it is startling, of course it is still early days and Mourinho has time on his side. I'm confident the shipped can be turned.

I'm not critical of the success the team has had 1st in the league and a Carling Cup but I am critical of the perfomances leading to this success. I'd like to see domination and not scrappy wins. Did you know the team hasn't scored more than 2 goals in 13 games? Absolutely unacceptable with the attacking talent the team has in abundance. I have faith in Mourinho but does Mourinho have faith in the team? I don't know, but with the lack of rotation and the emergence of a few untouchables, I don't think he really has.

What attacking talent?

Hazard is a genius so fair enough.

Cesc is in a terrible form and only replacemnt if RAMBO.

Willian is limited but should be given a try as a CAM, that's one place jose should be looking at.

Oscar is a pile of shit who would seems unable to complete 2 5 yard passes in a row. His first touch is abysmal and for someone who is supposed to be the main linl up man in the team, he is just AWFUL.

cuadrado- the jury is still out

Remy - one of the most untapped of our attacking resources. Deserves a bloody chance even if its as a RW.

So with our main and probbaly only real creative player hopelessly out of forn I don't expect goals and with our no.10 losinf balls every time he touches it, I don't expect control of the game.

I can't remember the last time we played good for 90 minutes...
I think we've only played well for 90 minutes once this calendar year: Swansea away but they were without key players and repeatedly shot themselves in the foot. Before that it was probably West Ham on Boxing Day.

Plenty of us have been calling for it all season: a back four of Azpi-Zouma-Terry-Luis. I wish Jose would stop being so stubborn and just give it a try because it will likely improve things both ways.

We'll have the opposition penned into their half so much more through playing a higher line and having 3 mobile defenders (with 2 FBs both excellent at pressing), we will have natural width (and the subsequent overlaps and intricate play) as opposed to that from a centre back and a right-footed LB, and we will be able to deal with opposition counter attacks much more effectively without any walking liabilities in defence.

Honestly, still waiting for the day this back 4 is given a regular go.

No, it just SEEMS I'm the one being rational.

There's a reason he's the manager and we're all typing our thoughts on a website.

I'm going to log out because a lot of members on here are clearly spoilt by success.

Not sure you are being rational, since I dont remember a single post in 1054 pages of this topic saying Mourinho must sacked...actually you are the one distorting what people are saying. If you see Mourinho job since he returned to Chelsea as perfect and flawless, then you are far from rational.

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Top, 6 points ahead, game in hand.

We all know Arsenal will implode when the going gets tough.

they're usually gone by now except this time wins in a row.doesn't seem to be happening this season.still time but win Tues huge annoying boost.Loose however and that tends to be the start of it

Arsenal will finish like 2nd or 3rd-probs like 5-8 points off top in the end and 'go again' next year then the cycle repeats. I am only worried about City because they have experience with these things while their rivals collapsed. Who knows God might reverse it this time with Gerrard scoring the winner in a few weeks and we lose ground to City. Anything can happen with the way we play.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/03/final-whistle-verdict--liking-the-lead.html

Again, he's blaming the ref... cammon jose, stop hide that we were SHIT!

He did say how the team played, he also highlighted the mistakes of the referee. We weren't 'shit'.