The Mourinho Thread

yep. madrid having the same problems as well.

lack of rotation is killing our form

the problem today was not fatigue due to lack of rotation. Actually there only were a few instances were some players individually looked tired, but never the whole team despite our small squad.

I agree we have too many average players like Willian and Oscar playing all the time. But who are we gonna replace them with? Fucking Cuadrado?

the problem today was not fatigue due to lack of rotation. Actually there only were a few instances were some players individually looked tired, but never the whole team despite our small squad.

I agree we have too many average players like Willian and Oscar playing all the time. But who are we gonna replace them with? Fucking Cuadrado?

we got rid of a potential top 5 player for whatever reason

I really don't know what he was thinking when he bought the likes of Cuadrado and Willian. This is the era of technical players with an eye for a pass etc and he's still going for these fast physical types that can't do much else.

Yeah I do think that these two are a waste of money. That's like 50 million in them.

If Mou is too stubborn to bench Iva i really feel he should just move Iva to RW. He offers more in attack, and at least the same in defence as Willain.

Luis could then move to the left and finally give Hazard the support in attack we have been calling out for since last season

And Azpi could move into his natural positon at RB and stop, what has become an open lane for opponents to drive through.

Hello everyone!

I could not watch the match because I have had to work today...

A sadness, today we had a great opportunity to sentence this Premier League, but even we're going in the top of classification with +6 points. It's a sadness but we are still in a privileged situation.

I just saw a short summary of the match and it's a sadness that we could not score a goal on all occasions that we have had in the last stretch of the match.

A sadness, but I think that players like Zouma, Filipe Luis, RLC or Cuadrado may have more minutes from now.

Nevertheless The Fifth is still very close.

Regards to ALL.

ive got two leading opinions on mourinho at the moment.

first: he is stubborn, and cannot see the changes that need to be made. He will not drop Brana, he is one of the most influential players for his style. everytime the goalkeeper kicks, its to brana. whenever costa drops deeps, who's in the box? not Oscar, hazard or willian. not matic or cesc. its brana. with all the players that drop central, who offers width? not azpi, and costa does but you want him in the box. its bane who gives an outlet. now, personally, I think that shows how much our team lacks. to many people just want the ball to feet, when the spark isn't there it produces the crap football we've been seeing. I don't think he'll rely on zouma, I think hes trying to edge him in slowly in a time which is the run in to a premier league, but that's crap considering hes played in semi and final. he really needs to drop Oscar, we have yet to see a run of games with willian no 10 and cuadrado a decent run, with cesc and matic.

second: he's not showing his displeasure. He knows we are playing crap and the players aren't doing the minimum. But the team is young, its obviously fragile. hes focusing on the positives to drag them over the finish line. win the title, he's thinking, and then we can mess around with producing a final product, a good team. just talk about the gap we've got, take the pressure of a win the league, regardless of playing well or crap.

I really hope its more second

No, it just SEEMS I'm the one being rational.

There's a reason he's the manager and we're all typing our thoughts on a website.

I'm going to log out because a lot of members on here are clearly spoilt by success.

100% agreed. Success is great but it brings a lot of glory hunters.