The Mourinho Thread

9 minutes ago, Peace. said:

I cannot believe that he has the audacity to say such a thing — him from all people... Seriously, him who made us park the bus against a team playing with ten men for 70 minutes while we were at home.

At times, I wish genuinely that his name were to be erased from our history, even if that means losing our titles, I cannot stand being "grateful" to such a little man and I cannot stand the fact our club is associated with him. He is really a pathetic sad man — he is of the worst kind.

Here's to Chelsea's success driving him crazy for a very long time.

Coming from Mourinho slappy #1 here during his time at Chelsea, the more he speaks now the more I dislike him. I now know how opposition supporters felt all those years. He really is a spiteful, jealous asshole.

Like Styles said, he's trying to plant those seeds in everyone's minds that "yeah, Chelsea are efficient but they play boring, defensive football." This coming from the grandmaster of efficient, defensive football.

He truly, honestly believes the shite he says about the table not being true. That even though United are miles behind they play this lovely, beautiful football and they should be in the top 2-3. It surely burns him inside to see his former club at the top whilst he's struggling.

I'm going to pray each night that they finish outside of the top 4 again. See how much he whines and moans if he's got another season of Europa League football to deal with.

1 hour ago, Peace. said:

I cannot believe that he has the audacity to say such a thing — him from all people... Seriously, him who made us park the bus against a team playing with ten men for 70 minutes while we were at home ; him who made us play one of the most defensive, conservative and uninspiring — in a word, the shitiest — football that I have ever seen.

At times, I wish genuinely that his name were to be erased from our history, even if that means losing our titles, I cannot stand being "grateful" to such a little man and I cannot stand the fact our club is associated with him. He is really a pathetic sad man — he is of the worst kind.

He was a cool guy Mourinho Mark 1. I did not liked the second one, that is the one that has tinted his legacy. 

But then again it was good because otherwise we would have never gotten rid of Mourinho ghost. No manager was able to live up to his shadows. 

Now Conte put that to rest. 

Seriouly he has no respect for our club. His ego is everything and his comments about our team playing conservative defensive football is delusional. Conte's system and football is solid in both attacking and defensive movements something that the bitter old dinosaur could never achieve or even comprehend tactically.

4 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

"in the last 20 minutes, they bring defenders in"   :wank2:

Says the one who brings Fellaini in to protect the lead at Goodison. And brings Bailly and Fellaini in to protect the lead against Tottenham, at Old Trafford. Someone tell this sad little man that Ivanovic is the only defender Conte has used as a substitute in this 11 match winning run. Other than that it's always Willian, Fabregas, Batshuayi, Chalobah coming in.

Chelsea thumping everything standing in their way, whereas he'll have to sweat for a top 4 finish until the end. Must be killing him on the inside this.

Wins against an Ukrainian pub team and two mid table teams and now Tony Pulis with money is back at it. Ha fucking ha. 

Don't forget his regular Mikel substitution.  Attacking player off, Mikel on = shut up shop. 

I'm surprised anybody even cares what he says anymore or what he does. Hes a fucking idiot. He is along with Lampard in my eyes in the traitor basket, if he loves Chelsea so much why did he go to United??? Same with Lampard, if he loved Chelsea so much why City? Idiots. He is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. Best result of the season for me was putting 4 goals past United just purely to put him in his place.

From the 3:00 minute mark is when he starts his latest moan. He's such a weird individual and maybe he doesn't realize that literally no one, besides Man United fans and Duncan Castles takes him seriously anymore..... or even likes him. What he's trying to do is to project his own insecurities and short-comings on us.  Don't forget that this is the same guy who promised an "evolution" in the playing style of the team but failed woefully. Only half a season of good football (partly down to the novelty of having Fabregas in midfield) in 3 years. He was already trying to paint this narrative of Chelsea as looking to play on the counter when we beat his team 4-0 and even made the ridiculous statement that our 3rd and 4th goals were counter-attacks. I can go deeper and completely dismantle his weak attempts to paint us as a defensive team, using his own words but it will be a waste of my time. Jose is a clown, simple as. 

13 hours ago, iceboy said:

I'm ashamed to say I probably inadvertently started a shit-storm in the comments section out of nothing. :D

I just want him gone.

My love for this man will never fade but I fucking hate him sitting there in that interview or in a press conference with that godawful Manshitster United logo on his Adidas jacket. He's a cunt. And I loved that about him WHEN he was OUR manager but not as the ManUre manager talking shit about us or telling Antonio to STFU after that 4-0 spanking. 

I hope he loses his job and he just completely moves away from the Premier League, but I fear that he has finally found his balance at Man United. I still expect him to end in the top 4. 

7 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

I'm surprised anybody even cares what he says anymore or what he does. Hes a fucking idiot. He is along with Lampard in my eyes in the traitor basket, if he loves Chelsea so much why did he go to United??? Same with Lampard, if he loved Chelsea so much why City? Idiots. He is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. Best result of the season for me was putting 4 goals past United just purely to put him in his place.

What choice did Lampard had? Lampard is a Chelsea man. And can you blame Mourinho? He lost his job and he is the type of person who will never admit it was his fault. He is only at United to repair his broken image and to take revenge on Chelsea, our players, the board and Roman. 

Setting Lampard in the traitor basket my god. Do you know Johan Cruyff? An Ajax legend. in 1983 he moved to arch rival Feyenoord because Ajax didn't want to extend his contract because they considered him "too old". Sounds familiar right? Can't blame Lamps for moving to New York City and from there to Man City who absolutely are not rivals to us. Only if we challenge for the title closely. Lampard is not a traitor. Unbelievable some ''fans'' share this opinion.

He's a has-been football manager, who's been found out and is trying to taint everyone else's success. Seriously wondering how I liked this prick. I guess he's like the Robbie Savage of football managers, when he's on your team pissing outward it's okay.

Also he still lives in a hotel, I wonder if he's dismantled his trouser press out of boredom yet?

1 hour ago, iceboy said:

I'm loving him these days. Fucking moron Mourinho.

Did the journalist actually ask him about us or did the journalist sensationalize what he said? I know he is a cunt but it seems to me the journalist sensationalized it over this matter and he does have a point about the fixtures. Some clubs will play 2 games in 3 days and some play 2 in 4/5 days. We got the latter, so we aren't complaining but had we got the short end of the stick, we would be fuming right now.

Re the defensive comments i think its a cry for help to the board more than a dig at us, something like "its working for them let me do similar" he knows LVG was sacked due to his style of play so is trying to adapt his methods to the 'United way ' problem is trying to make Jose play that way is akin to putting Terry and Ivanovic on the wing.