The Mourinho Thread

ivanovic has been worse than him this season - i have not and never will abuse him.

ivanovic has technical frailities. he has lost a yard, on the ball he has never been good, hence he is struggling. his struggles are understandable specially when jose wants him to do the job of a right winger that is, win all the goal kick header which makes him commit himself far too high on the pitch. even yesterday, just from our goal kicks, porto attacked our right flank a couple of times. iva's struggles are understandable. whatever happens, you can never doubt his heart. that is proper chelsea.

now lets talk about cesc. where do i begin? wont track back, wont tackle, wont defend. a bloody fucking CM who wont do the bare minimum in a 2 man midfield. and its not that he CAN NOT, its just that he does not want to. will simply put in a half-arsed tackle, get dribbled past by and then jog back to. and then people have the audacity of showing the stats of "who ran the most" to show that cesc actually fucking works hard. i am sorry, but i dont buy that just because a player wears a chelsea shirt, i am supposed to support him. i support mikel, ramires, i supported kalou - these players are/were average but atleast they gave their all. cesc on the other hand is a person who plays like he does not give a fuck what happens to the club. so why should i care about him. i will call him for how he is. i will call him for the kind of person that would throw pizza over SAF, or spit at ballack or hit lampard. or leave arsenal the way he did, for showing the kind of effort he puts in for the club etc etc..

It's best for the club that Fabregas is sold and Ivanovic is let go on a free transfer by not renewing his contract next summer. The club needs to move on and should never be held back by under performers.

I know I give Mourinho a lot of criticism but I have to give him credit when it's due - the way he has developed Own Goal has been magnificent.

I just love it when a manager gives a chance to an unknown player who then repays the faith.

Willian aside, Own Goal has been arguably our player of the season so far.

yup, I have him down as first goal scorer every match in the prediction league........then again I put down 6-0 every game too ;-)

ivanovic has been worse than him this season - i have not and never will abuse him.

ivanovic has technical frailities. he has lost a yard, on the ball he has never been good, hence he is struggling. his struggles are understandable specially when jose wants him to do the job of a right winger that is, win all the goal kick header which makes him commit himself far too high on the pitch. even yesterday, just from our goal kicks, porto attacked our right flank a couple of times. iva's struggles are understandable. whatever happens, you can never doubt his heart. that is proper chelsea.

now lets talk about cesc. where do i begin? wont track back, wont tackle, wont defend. a bloody fucking CM who wont do the bare minimum in a 2 man midfield. and its not that he CAN NOT, its just that he does not want to. will simply put in a half-arsed tackle, get dribbled past by and then jog back to. and then people have the audacity of showing the stats of "who ran the most" to show that cesc actually fucking works hard. i am sorry, but i dont buy that just because a player wears a chelsea shirt, i am supposed to support him. i support mikel, ramires, i supported kalou - these players are/were average but atleast they gave their all. cesc on the other hand is a person who plays like he does not give a fuck what happens to the club. so why should i care about him. i will call him for how he is. i will call him for the kind of person that would throw pizza over SAF, or spit at ballack or hit lampard. or leave arsenal the way he did, for showing the kind of effort he puts in for the club etc etc..

You don't need to explain to me how poor he has been, as I said, I agree that he should have been out of the starting XI long time ago. But come on, all this your saying about this is only because he, in your opinion "doesn't care when playing and is a bad person ", I didn't hear you talk about that last season when he was in good form.

But hey, I guess you can post whatever you want. It's just sad to see the drop in quality of this forum lately.

Anyway, this is the wrong thread for this and its no point in continouing as you obviously wont change your mind.

You don't need to explain to me how poor he has been, as I said, I agree that he should have been out of the starting XI long time ago. But come on, all this your saying about this is only because he, in your opinion "doesn't care and is a bad person ", I didn't hear you talk about that last season when he was in good form.

But hey, I guess you can post whatever you want. It's just sad to see the drop in quality of this forum lately .

Anyway, this is the wrong thread for this and its no point in continouing as you obviously wont change your mind.

you sure never gave a look at my posts considering cesc. people can vouch for me regarding my opinion about him through out his time here and before. :)

Mourinho: "Chelsea fans are unbelievable in their support towards me, I feel really sorry that I cannot give more than what I’m giving.”

I mean I'm as big of a Mourinho guy as the next person, but that's a bit far from the truth :lol:. He can give/do more, but that's neither here or there.

What is nice is that he's leaned away from his dig last year at the Bridge support. Now whether he did that for dramatic effect or whether he felt it was true, there was certainly an attitude change from stewards and fans alike.

Someone mentioned it recently, icr who, but Mourinho has never shied away from taking responsibility. He's held his hands up numerous times this season, for that he deserves respect. (It's just unfortunate sometimes he can't see why)

I know I give Mourinho a lot of criticism but I have to give him credit when it's due - the way he has developed Own Goal has been magnificent.

I just love it when a manager gives a chance to an unknown player who then repays the faith.

Willian aside, Own Goal has been arguably our player of the season so far.

:lol: mate imagine it didn't get called a goal though - Can you imagine the combustion of Mourinho in the post-match PC?!

First time they made a decision in our favour.usually just look confused

This whole league performance..we were the first to win the champions league and drop to Europa so maybe first to win the league and go down.keeping up with tradition

I know...

I said to my wife, wish you'd go down like Chelsea!!! She wasn't impressed! So I have more chance of us beating Leicester 8-0 than getting anything tonight :)

You win some, you lose some - such is life :)

WTF I said the same thing to my girlfriend last week. What a coincidence lmao

José Mourinho has now qualified from the group stages in all 12 of the UCL campaigns he has managed in.(BT Sport)

The Special One.

Wenger has passed the group stages 18-19 times - fraud, who cares about that?

Mourinho passes it for the 12th time - GENIUS.

:D

Interesting post match interview with Steve Holland.

Was going on about how hard they been working on attacking play in training.

Certainly blows away this myth that Chelsea under Mourinho don't put any practice into forward play

Interesting post match interview with Steve Holland.

Was going on about how hard they been working on attacking play in training.

Certainly blows away this myth that Chelsea under Mourinho don't put any practice into forward play

I think it even was obvious in the game, too. Remember that deflected oscar shot. Oscar positioned himself in the pocket, matic won the ball, passed its straight to him, Oscar waits until Costa's run has dragged the defender, passes to Willian but instead of shooting he backheels it to put it on a plate for Oscar. The finish was unlucky but no way in hell this move was a coincidence. However, it is easier to pull those off against an opponent who actually tries to score a goal from open play and not parks the bus in front of goal. when teams just have 11 men in and around the box like Bournemouth the other day, it is hard to create chances. We still did, just our final ball was missing. Similar to our gameplan vs Barcelona and BAyern 2011. Make the area tight and allow many half-chances which a good goalkeeper all can take care of. with some luck you can win matches against a superior side this way. The point is we created enough chances to win the matches vs Tottenham and Bournemouth, too with Hazard, Ivanvovic and Costa all having finding space in front of goal numerous times. But until we start scoring those chances the corner is not turned.