The Mourinho Thread

41 minutes ago, lucio said:

Last trophy this useless cunt wins in England. But it was just a friendly of course.

I wish this could be true but Im afraid he will dominate this league for atleast 2-3 seasons.His team is simply too strong,he can't shit things in that squad very soon.

Praying that I'm wrong tho...

5 minutes ago, LegenTerry said:

I wish this could be true but Im afraid he will dominate this league for atleast 2-3 seasons.His team is simply too strong,he can't shit things in that squad very soon.

Praying that I'm wrong tho...

Won't happen, Guardiola and City are there. :P

2 minutes ago, Hybrid Angel said:

God, this is beyond cringe at this point. Bet you had a few beers after that win?

On the other side, I couldn't be arsed about losing Mourinho even if United win the league. They'll eventually end up in a worse situation than they were at the end of the Van Gaal era just like his time here.

I was at the lake chilling with friends. Checked from time to time the liveticker and the last 15 minutes i watched on Youtube.

Two clubs played against eacher other, two former managers, Ranieri got the better of Mourinho last time, this time it was different, fair play. I hope Mourinho does well, would prove a point to the club, but that's just my way of thinking, each to their own. Some like de Bruyne, fewer Lukaku and Mourinho. You're entitled to your own predicitions, time will tell. I for one wouldn't use 'cringe' in this context, i'm not here to tell you what you can or can't say.

Bye!

11 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

I was at the lake chilling with friends. Checked from time to time the liveticker and the last 15 minutes i watched on Youtube.

Two clubs played against eacher other, two former managers, Ranieri got the better of Mourinho last time, this time it was different, fair play. I hope Mourinho does well, would prove a point to the club, but that's just my way of thinking, each to their own. Some like de Bruyne, fewer Lukaku and Mourinho. You're entitled to your own predicitions, time will tell. I for one wouldn't use 'cringe' in this context, i'm not here to tell you what you can or can't say.

Bye!

what point would it prove? that we should stick with paranoid hypocrites that leave us near relegation?

mourinho could win everything at utd, would mean fuckall, sacking him will always be right

2 minutes ago, lucio said:

what point would it prove? that we should stick with paranoid hypocrites that leave us near relegation?

mourinho could win everything at utd, would mean fuckall, sacking him will always be right

That's your opinion, it doesn't mean that everyone has to support your view. Let me say this insulting people doesn't help one bit in a discussion, so i'm out. Maybe in the future it's possible...

bye!

So Mourinho thinks Pogba is better off at Utd than Madrid and Barca because the two latter clubs have too many "main men" (i.e. Ronaldo and Messi) whom will block his development. What a load of shite. It will be interesting to see whether Jose actually helps him develop or not because Pogba seems to have done pretty well at that on his own at Juve. He will probably end up playing him too deep and we'll see Pogba slowly start to become anonymous in games or be eased into a more defensive central midfielder. 

9 hours ago, Essien19 said:

Bye!

So what you're saying is that you're OK with Mourinho(United) doing well just so that it 'proves a point'? 

I don't care much you love Jose, surely it can't be more than your love for the club? Because what you're saying certainly proves that you're a Jose fan rather than a Chelsea fan.

8 hours ago, It's too big said:

So Mourinho thinks Pogba is better off at Utd than Madrid and Barca because the two latter clubs have too many "main men" (i.e. Ronaldo and Messi) whom will block his development. What a load of shite. It will be interesting to see whether Jose actually helps him develop or not because Pogba seems to have done pretty well at that on his own at Juve. He will probably end up playing him too deep and we'll see Pogba slowly start to become anonymous in games or be eased into a more defensive central midfielder. 

If Pogba would turn out to become a new "Mikel type" player then that would be the biggest waste of talent ever!