The Mourinho Thread

2 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

He did it last season, when we won the fourth title in the Premier League era. The third with him at the helm.
Up until now Simeone has never been in charge of players that didn't want to spit blood for him.

That's because Simeone hasn't thrown them under the bus! 

Mou now is not the Mou we had first time around, the dude has lost it - and that's the biggest shame for me :(

9 hours ago, lucio said:

they are bankrupt, and it is the only way the will compete at the top.

we kicked out our talented players and choose to play donkey football.

and they are a class above us anyway, as seen vs bayern and our match vs them in 2014

Comment of the year :cool:

Jose Mourinho says he will return to football in July but knows nothing about his chances of joining Manchester United

"I give you an example. I'm not the Chelsea manager, but I organised the Chelsea pre-season in many aspects because I did that 10 months ago.

What?! lol...

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10278658/jose-knows-nothing-about-utd

I just wonder...

When José retires will he be remembered most and be a bigger legend at Chelsea or Man United? Just insane that we'll be seeing our biggest managerial legend ever in charge of another English club.

If Conte is a roaring success I suppose I'll get over it, but I just don't know how to feel about it. Mourinho managing United...sad. :(

Imagine he finally breaks his streak and is able to establish himself at a club for the long term. Becomes the next Fergie like he's always wanted. Highly doubt it's possible for him with his personality but you know they'll give him time.

Back in the day most of the members here wanted him gone, so it shouldn't be a big deal for them, we're just talking about an old guy who completely lost his shit ? but on TC, you'll never know.

Some demanded his sacking and after it, cried because they wanted him back, lol.

We aren't Mourinho FC, but perhaps becoming Hazard FC, who knows.

Anyway we're in for some ride. ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Back in the day most of the members here wanted him gone, so it shouldn't be a big deal for them, we're just talking about an old guy who completely lost his shit ? but on TC, you'll never know.

Some demanded his sacking and after it, cried because they wanted him back, lol.

We aren't Mourinho FC, but perhaps becoming Hazard FC, who knows.

Anyway we're in for some ride. ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

We had no choice but to sack him, the second coming became broken beyond repair, and this is coming from one of Jose's biggest backers.

Still doesn't mean we can't be upset that this is the third summer in a row that a club legend has gone to a rival without a second thought, just puts it into perspective just how immortal JT and Drogba are.

12 minutes ago, Tomo said:

We had no choice but to sack him, the second coming became broken beyond repair, and this is coming from one of Jose's biggest backers.

Still doesn't mean we can't be upset that this is the third summer in a row that a club legend has gone to a rival without a second thought, just puts it into perspective just how immortal JT and Drogba are.

I wouldn't say I'm upset at him. Nor Cech or Lampard for that matter.
In José's case, we sacked the guy twice, he has earned the right to manage whichever side he wants in england, be it United, Arsenal or Spurs.
Always will be a legend here, if he'll earn that status at United, oh well...our loss.

17 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

I wouldn't say I'm upset at him. Nor Cech or Lampard for that matter.
In José's case, we sacked the guy twice, he has earned the right to manage whichever side he wants in england, be it United, Arsenal or Spurs.
Always will be a legend here, if he'll earn that status at United, oh well...our loss.

I don't hate them, buy I can't pretend I doesn't sting.

Beckham got shafted at United but you didn't see him rock up at Liverpool, City or Chelsea.

I'm not really woried about Mou to Mu, he is not the same manager that he was before. United has really young squad and won't be surprised if instead of talented Lingard we will see some 50 mil singing. Without spending 100 mil every summer they will be nothing.

11 hours ago, Tomo said:

There's always a choice in life...
'what are your choices when someone puts a gun to your head?
What are you talking about? You do what they say or they shoot you.
Wrong. You take the gun, or you pull out a bigger one. Or, you call their bluff. Or, you do any one of a hundred and forty six other things.'

Except if he were the cancer, some people called him that, that's a terminal disease in most cases with only one thing left to do,
but each to their own i must say.

We have our own mess to clean up, life's too short to worry about what Jose might be up to and instead of doing a Liverpool...
the past belongs to the past.
I guess we're in for making the rounds for years to come, but if you can't show loyalty when it matters most,
i mean we literally chopped his goddamn head off and most of the TC crew welcomed it with thumbs up,
don't know what the fuss is all about. 
A man has to work, it's his right, a non-compete isn't working in this case, imo.

You clearly disagree, but i can't criticize the man for most likely ending up in England.
Do i prefer Spain over England?!
Of course, i'm slowly improving my Spanish, i hope Jose goes to Valencia, would be a perfect opportunity. :)
Paris would do it too.

Chin up!