The Mourinho Thread

august - one win against WBA

september - one win against arsenal

october - one win against villa

our wins are coming just like a menstrual cycle

^^^^^

Maybe that's why Mourinho has been so moody.

Wont even discuss this. Since I joined this forum in bad moments people keep saying the squad needs 2 or 3 players. Anyone who believe the squad needs only 2 or 3 players Dont understand how bad the situation is.

This squad needs 3 players at least in the defense.

are you including promoting some from loans i.e. Christensen, Ake etc who quite possibly be deemed good enough by the board for Jose to include in next years squad? or adding more on top of those

Wont even discuss this. Since I joined this forum in bad moments people keep saying the squad needs 2 or 3 players. Anyone who believe the squad needs only 2 or 3 players Dont understand how bad the situation is.

This squad needs 3 players at least in the defense.

But have we ever actually done just that? Signed 2-3 first team quality players? Look at our attacking players, under any other circumstances they should be scoring an increased amount of goals. When you say overhaul, it usually means brand new team lol. But we have guys like Courtois, Hazard, Willian, Costa, Azpilicueta, Pedro, Matic, Fabregas. World class players. Of course there's gaps in defence, which is where 2-3 world class signings do make a difference. We've just had an overhaul that couldn't even build any sort of success. Are we now to follow a Madrid model?

But have we ever actually done just that? Signed 2-3 first team quality players? Look at our attacking players, under any other circumstances they should be scoring an increased amount of goals. When you say overhaul, it usually means brand new team lol. But we have guys like Courtois, Hazard, Willian, Costa, Azpilicueta, Pedro, Matic, Fabregas. World class players. Of course there's gaps in defence, which is where 2-3 world class signings do make a difference. We've just had an overhaul that couldn't even build any sort of success. Are we now to follow a Madrid model?

I think the same. Overhaul is a bit drastic, we've already done that, but there are glaring holes that have slipped into the team somehow and need to be filled. We absolutely need at least one CB, FB and CM who slot nicely into our starting XI. Everything else can wait but those 3 positions are where we are getting outdone game after game.

Even though I was critical and even if I still stand by my opinion on him I've got to admit that yesterday was a special moment. The support from the fans was amazing. I hope that he can change his stubbornness I really do. Just let the young ones play and drop the dead weight Jose please!

I have a different concept of world class. Pedro, Matic, Fabregas and Costa. Don´t those players as world class.

his main test will be against stoke some massive decisions in team selection.

iva will be available but baba deserves to start.

the midfield merry-go-round will continue with no one except for willian deserves their spot.

remy should start ahead of an out of form costa.

some tough decisions to make but hopefully he can do that.

the 2 international breaks before this and we lost to palace and soton. the break was disastorous as the media kept piling on. we need this win. as much for confidence as to turn things around. the team selection will play a massive massive part in it. lets see what jose does.

lets be honest here, the only world class players we have are courtois and hazard.

also, we do need an "overhaul". we need a starting LB (since jose does not trust baba enough to start him as a LB ahead of zouma as RB). we need a JT replacement. and when i say "JT-replacement" i mean the 14/15 JT, who was just brilliant.

we need a proper CM to partner matic in the mid. rambo/mikel are decent bench/cup game options, but thats about it. cesc as a CM is absolutely catastrophic.

and we need a 1st/2nd striker who can actually push costa to play and score rather than fight and dive.

so basically, a couple of defenders, a CM and a striker is a must and atleast 3 out of those 4 are for the first team. so you can say its an "overhaul".