Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

Ramires didnt travel with Brazil squad ,so should start,Costa rested and hopefully good to go and start...scoring. Jose said Rufus ready now for a run of games hope he grabs chance with both hands .

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But when both Rami and RLC seem to play on the pitch,it is always Ramires getting the freedom,while RLC hat so play the most defensive role.RLC is a number 8 and he should be played there.That is why I hope that Mikel plays alongside RLC.

Agreed, but we drastically diverge in how useful mikel is. Along with Ashley Young, he is in the "how the hell does he get paid by a top club!?' category for me.

Mikel has one thing over Ashley Young though: Mikel doesn't play often under Jose - least minutes of his career last season - which makes me particularly happy as I don't have to watch Mikel's complete ineptitude in handling the football.

Let me make this very clear: Victor Wanyamma is twice the player Mikel is - he can play football and Mikel can't (pass forward, score goals, assist, etc). Romeo is a lot better than Mikel too. I mean I could go ahead and list 10 EPL CMs better than him, but I stuck with DMs above just for correctness sake.

it´s times like this i´m glad i´m alive, if i let Chelsea affect me to the point of madness i too will commit suicide, but i won´t give them the satisfaction, fark them all, this is pathetic on all levels, just sad. There´s more to life than football i know, but right now my head is not in the right state of mind with all this circus surrounding Chelsea, Jesus man, what the fark is going on ??? i´m speechless at this nightmare, will we ever win a game ? :( Last time i had a heart attack with Chelsea was in 2007-2008, we won nothing and i cried my ass off when we lost to United in the Champions League, why did Terry had to slip ??? :cry: :cry: :cry: my cousin who supports Barcelona laughed at me that day and he still does, well fark him, typical Barca gloryhunter, he doesn´t understand the true passion i feel for Chelsea and football as a whole. Anyway the 2011-2012 season brought much joy even if we were horrible on all accounts in the league and we were in shambles and had to sack AVB, but we still managed to salvage the season with the FA Cup and Champions League double. I just don´t know what to expect anymore these days, i´m completly lost for words, really sad about all this, maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel, who knows?. Cheers

I will just quote you what the great Bill Shankly said once upon a time. He said "Football is not just a matter of life and death........It's much more important than that"! :D

With ivanovic out. I already have a good feeling about thiis game. Lets not forget our serial criminal diego is back. Matic red card for his country just goes to show that the man is hhaving problems. Hiss main attribute was his ice ice coolness but now that is gone. Let him rest and let obi And loftus take over.

With ivanovic out. I already have a good feeling about thiis game. Lets not forget our serial criminal diego is back. Matic red card for his country just goes to show that the man is hhaving problems. Hiss main attribute was his ice ice coolness but now that is gone. Let him rest and let obi And loftus take over.

I admit that I'll rage if that happens assuming Baba is fit. Playing Zouma (who already looks raw and pretty naive with his positioning at CB) at a position that requires MUCH more skill and discipline instead of the expensive, natural fullback we just bought would be utterly ridiculous.

If he plays and gets shredded and we lose to Villa there will be uproar. Even if he plays well I'd still question the decision.

Rahman has been at Cobham during this break and has been working with Jose. I seriously doubt that's true. Just seems like more propaganda to get the fans riled up.to me.\

The slight chance it is true though, hopefully he's sacked immediately after the game regardless of the result.

Rahman has been at Cobham during this break and has been working with Jose. I seriously doubt that's true. Just seems like more propaganda to get the fans riled up.to me.\

The slight chance it is true though, hopefully he's sacked immediately after the game regardless of the result.

It would be SUCH a José thing to do, though, wouldn't it? Playing a player he trusts out of position rather than playing someone he doesn't yet trust in their natural position.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he plays Zouma or even Ramires at RB and says that Baba "isn't ready yet" for the PL.