Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

we used to play that game on a chelsea forum when Ranieri was manager / Get 6 right and you were better than average

Lol ,ohh to run into him after the monaco 2004 grrrr, still pisses me off everytime i see him ,thinking about that game :to name way too many! Bustmyballsfc.I'd take a pinch of him now so Ivan would miss a game,17 goals let in ffs stop the bus!

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol ,ohh to run into him after the monaco 2004 grrrr, still pisses me off everytime i see him ,thinking about that game :to name way too many! Bustmyballsfc.I'd take a pinch of him now so Ivan would miss a game,17 goals let in ffs stop the bus!

I dont blame Ranieri for anything ,, he handed Jose the PL on a plate , Such a pity we had that CUNT Kenyon in charge

I dont blame Ranieri for anything ,, he handed Jose the PL on a plate , Such a pity we had that CUNT Kenyon in charge

I deffo blame him for the Monaco game a teenager playing fifa could have managed Chelsea to get a result that night,but u deffo right about Kenyon he never took that utd top off.

I deffo blame him for the Monaco game a teenager playing fifa could have managed Chelsea to get a result that night,but u deffo right about Kenyon he never took that utd top off.

the treatment he got for a full year was disgraceful .. He made a major mistake in one game really ,, and the one to benefit was Jose .

Expect Jose to insult him when we meet Leicester but hope our fans give him the welcome he deserves .

Yeah agree done a good job,bought pretty well, left the platform and foundations for Joses 1st season, and seemed a positive chap with a good outlook on footie and life(I see his english is better lol). I look back at Glenn Hoddles time at Chelsea as the 1st stage in our world domination.

Not a dig at anyone or anything like that but I've always found it hilarious that football fan's feel the need to post their starting XI before every match.

I know you said it wasn't at me specifically but I feel like I need to qualify it:

I do it for 2 reasons: 1) Because i'm bored and it gives me something to do and 2) I like to see other people's opinions compared to my own in who the vast majority thinks has earned the right to play from the fan's perspective so I like seeing other people post their teams.

We post our teams for the same reason we all post our opinions: because we're bored, passionate and opinionated!! :)

I know you said it wasn't at me specifically but I feel like I need to qualify it:

I do it for 2 reasons: 1) Because i'm bored and it gives me something to do and 2) I like to see other people's opinions compared to my own in who the vast majority thinks has earned the right to play from the fan's perspective so I like seeing other people post their teams.

We post our teams for the same reason we all post our opinions: because we're bored, passionate and opinionated!! :)

I know why people do it.

Ivanovic injured..........

He might recover, but if not, I wonder how Mourinho will fix our most glaring issue - height. If RLC replaces Matic then there's no gain in height and we lose super important inches. So he either needs to play Mikel or stuff Zouma at RB.

good news about Ivanovic and Matic, hopefully they both sit this one out.

yeah because Mikel is such a fantastic player... :)

Incidentally, last season, when we actually won the league, Mikel played the fewest number of minutes of his career at chelsea (about the same as his very first season). So much for Jose's love for him.

yeah because Mikel is such a fantastic player... :)

Incidentally, last season, when we actually won the league, Mikel played the fewest number of minutes of his career at chelsea (about the same as his very first season). So much for Jose's love for him.

why are you mentioning Mikel??? i want RLC to take Matic's place

why are you mentioning Mikel??? i want RLC to take Matic's place

well I for one were hoping RLC was going to play with a bit more freedom in midfield which means with Matic unsettled/injured means Mikel next to him. Ramires perhaps, if fit.

well I for one were hoping RLC was going to play with a bit more freedom in midfield which means with Matic unsettled/injured means Mikel next to him. Ramires perhaps, if fit.

But when both Rami and RLC seem to play on the pitch,it is always Ramires getting the freedom,while RLC hat so play the most defensive role.RLC is a number 8 and he should be played there.That is why I hope that Mikel plays alongside RLC.