Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

yeah see that doesnt convince me at all lol. he's openly saying why he won't play Aina as opposed to why he will..

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah see that doesnt convince me at all lol. he's openly saying why he won't play Aina as opposed to why he will..

would anyone really want him too though? (i have no opinion of him , but does not seem to have much hype)

:lol: Jose.

So, an 18-year-old with no first team experience is ready to play but not a 21-year-old who has top flight football experience?! Mourinho's insistence of playing inverted fullbacks (or even 3 CBs in the back 4) is rather 'unhealthy' to say the very least.

So, an 18-year-old with no first team experience is ready to play but not a 21-year-old who has top flight football experience?! Mourinho's insistence of playing inverted fullbacks (or even 3 CBs in the back 4) is rather 'unhealthy' to say the very least.

But he never said Aina was ahead of Baba though. He said he had 4 options at RB now that Iva is injured: Azpi (which means Baba as lb), Zouma, Ramires and Ola Aina. Altough, I wouldn't be suprised if we see Zouma as RB tomorrow, but there's no way Aina will be starting.

But he never said Aina was ahead of Baba though. He said he had 4 options at RB now that Iva is injured: Azpi (which means Baba as lb), Zouma, Ramires and Ola Aina. Altough, I wouldn't be suprised if we see Zouma as RB tomorrow but there's no way Aina will be starting.

Aina definitely won't start but Mourinho did at least suggest he could, which is the opposite to what he said regarding Baba Rahman.

Aina definitely won't start but Mourinho did at least suggest he could, which is the opposite to what he said regarding Baba Rahman.

Yes, he didn't mention Babas name, but when he talked about Azpi as right back I think that implies Baba playing as left back. But hey, we'll see tomorow I guess.

Hello fellow Chelsea mates! Good to be back with a PL match again. As most have already commented, it will be an interesting XI by Jose tomorrow, or at least he hinted that it might be.

We have all been saying it is time to turn it around. The break has probably been good for everyone so let's see some good football at the Bridge.

I prefer not to see Zouma at RB. I prefer to see RLC in midfield and Kenedy in the game as well. We shall see.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

I agree mate what your saying I got a feeling zouma will play right back today