Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

Begovic

Azpilicueta - Cahill - Zouma - Baba

Ramires - Matic - RLC

Willian - Costa - Hazard

We Should have 3 MC or even 3 DMC, Back to basic built from DEF that's our foundation.

Aim for CLEAN SHEET was priority, If we can't attack it's alright just make a clean sheet

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/10/terry--time-to-stand-up-.html

Yes Terry, just rally up this lot and threaten to sleep with their wifes or girlfriends if they don't put their sh*t together once and for all, maybe that way they might wake the fark up and actually play to win matches and defend properly. Sorry for the joke mates, i know it's uncalled for and probably not the best time but i just wanted to lighten the mood a bit hehe. Cheers my blue friends.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/10/terry--time-to-stand-up-.html

Yes Terry, just rally up this lot and threaten to sleep with their wifes or girlfriends if they don't put their sh*t together once and for all, maybe that way they might wake the fark up and actually play to win matches and defend properly. Sorry for the joke mates, i know it's uncalled for and probably not the best time but i just wanted to lighten the mood a bit hehe. Cheers my blue friends.

Just for the future reference it was Bridge's ex-girlfriend.

The thing is, we played Newcastle at St James' Park where we have always struggled. Had we played them at home, pretty sure we would have won.

Thank god this Aston Villa match isn't at Villa Park. We're at home. We should win. We need to win. We must win. Confident we will win.

Even at Villa Park we should win aslong as Sherwood is in charge, dropping points against a team under his control (past the initial honeymoon period) would be a new low even for us right now, I just can't see it happening.

So now that it is clear RLC will start, how do you think he will be fit into the team? I personally hope it will be in a 4-3-3 and NOT as the anchor man.

Realistically the line-up could look like this when we have 5 certain outfield starters (Ivan, Fabregas, RLC, Costa, Azpi). Every other position is open.

Begovic

Ivanovic - Zouma - Terry - Dave

Mikel

Cesc - RLC

Willian - Costa - Hazard

I wouldn't be surprised if Matic started though. Yes he has been greatly embarrassed, but starting him could be a message to say that there are no hard feelings and to restore the trust between the manager and the player. I don't believe he will be chucked out without ever getting a chance again, he's far too good for that. For some reason I have a good feeling about this game, we can't keep on losing forever.

I want this:

Begovic

Azpi-Zouma-Terry-Baba

Matic

RLC-Ramires

Kenedy-Costa-Wiliian

But we all know there's will be this line up

Begovic

Iva-Zouma-Cahill-Azpi

RLC-Ramires

Willian-Cesc-Hazard

Costa

As bad as Villa is, it's hard to say with any certainty that we'll win.

Begovic

Azpilicueta-Zouma-Cahill-Baba

RLC-Mikel

Willian-Oscar-Hazard

Costa

But really

Begovic

Ivanovic-Zouma-Cahill-Azpilicueta

RLC-Matic

Pedro-Fabregas-Hazard

Costa

Just for the future reference it was Bridge's ex-girlfriend.

Why are you taking this seriously ? i know it was Bridge´s ex, even you got to admit what i said was funny regardless of the hate the subject brings from other sets of fans. I don´t care about Terry´s or other players personal lives, all i care is to see them do their job on the pitch, don´t bring personal matters to the pitch. Of course i wish them all well outside of football and i fully support Terry on the matter, always have, it´s just media and other people making bullsh*t up just to stir things up at Chelsea like they always like to do, and if other fans call me classless for supporting Terry they can fark off, they talk like their players haven´t got any dirt on them and Terry´s case was nothing serious like the media painted out to be, it´s just Chelsea hate, nothing else. Remember Giggs situation ? sleeping with his brother´s wife for many years, that´s much much worse. Anyway let´s focus on the real subject at hand that is, seeing our team performing well again and ending this series of bad results. Cheers