Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucked if we dont win this.

The circling media and doom merchants fetid salivating mouths, and typing fingers twitching ready to spout bile.

However, we will win this. Due a big victory, and a couple of Costa goals, after the obligatory " stare" at their defenders from two inches away

Mourinho has got at least 2 additional months as a manger, even if he doesn't win all games or lose 3-4.

And that's better, I'm glad our board nowadays don't have such short memory, aren't as ungrateful as you, and actually grant people who gave so much to the club in the past and proved they still can do it just recently a chance to right their wrongs by themselves.

2 months and a CL place would be gone and the board surely knows that. I think if we lose the next 2-3 matches, he's gone.

I can't believe anyone who watches modern football still think it's about loyalty. It's about results.

I wasn't talking about loyalty, I just say that you can't assume a guy who just won the league and who is widely recognized as one of the best coahes in the world is past it after 4 or 5 months, decline is normally a progressive process, not as dramatic as what we've seen.

So my point is, for all the titles and success Mourinho has helped us achieve, the board is willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and a second chance, because he hasn't been granted one as of yet, so they will, and let's see what he does.

you mean like they did with Ranieri ,, Carlo and RDM ????

Roman and the board are different these days, and have not only talked it, but shown it.

I, for one, am just looking forward to getting back to Premier League action. A shit Chelsea match is still better than great international matches. Drink up and enjoy the match with your mates, because that's what following the league is all about.

Diego Costa, fresh off a two-week international break God help Villa the beast will be coming out

Let's just hope the ref's haven't been instructed to keep a close eye on him - I can imagine the pleasure the twats at the FA will have if he does something borderline and they can pounce!

Let's just hope the ref's haven't been instructed to keep a close eye on him - I can imagine the pleasure the twats at the FA will have if he does something borderline and they can pounce!

Well it is a deserved reputation, after all.