Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly can not think of a easier opposition then Villa at home. If we don't win this I might have to rethink how bad we are.

Newcastle are unbelievably shit and we were extremely lucky to get a point from that game and we then got dicked by Southampton and Porto.

We shouldn't be surspised if we make hard work of Villa.

For goodness sake, if Mourinho is going to do that, then play Zouma at LB and put Azpi at RB. At least then we'll have one fullback in his natural position. Will be fucking retarded if we end up playing 2 FBs out of position!

He shouldn't bench Matic, play Matic with RLC.

Ramires had some good games, so I think he will play.

Think we will see RLC-Ramires-Cesc.

And yes I think Zouma will play as back, not Baba. Typical Mou to play a player he trusts out of position, rather than a natural player on that position. Did the same with Zouma in DM while we had Ake available last season in the final.

Predicted line up:

Begovic

Zouma-Gary-JT-Azpi

Ramires-RLC

Willian/Pedro Cesc Hazard

Costa

This could be Mourinho's final game in charge of Chelsea, let's see what happens. I am pretty sure if we lose to this shit Villa team he will either resign or be sacked with Carlo maybe even coming back as he recently came out and claim that he is ready to be back in management by Jan.

Mourinho has got at least 2 additional months as a manger, even if he doesn't win all games or lose 3-4.

And that's better, I'm glad our board nowadays don't have such short memory, aren't as ungrateful as you, and actually grant people who gave so much to the club in the past and proved they still can do it just recently a chance to right their wrongs by themselves.

Let´s see what team Mourinho puts out there against Villa, all his promises of making changes in the team mean sh*t if he keeps on playing the same players who are underperforming, less talk more action would actually be appreciated Mr. Mourinho. Just put Baba at LB and Azpi at RB, enough thinkering with the team, and don´t give me the excuse, Baba is not yet ready for the Premier League, when will he ever be if he doesn´t get games, why buy him then ? every new player has to adapt to his new environment, that´s just the way it is, but that is if he plays or else he will never be ready for the challenges ahead.

Baba is a natural LB and Azpi is a natural RB that can play at LB too, it can´t be worse than what we have been witnessing with Ivan at RB, Fabregas needs to be benched a few games, Matic is clearly not focused and is losing it, just check his reaction vs Portugal, sorry but they need a proper head check, i hope Hazard get´s his groove back because he´s been lost too and most of the team has been clueless, only a few players are actually giving a fight and trying to perform. I can go on and on about our whole team performances, but what´s the point? the reality is, they need to start performing again, enough is enough, you don´t become a sh*t player overnight, sorry but you just don´t, just spare me the dumb excuses ok?, because if we lose this farking game than the whole team can fark off for all i care, and Mou needs to get his act together, because it´s just plain stupid, stuborn and deluded to persist with the same mistakes week in week out when clearly there is something wrong. Good luck vs Villa and i really hope we get the result, but i´m expecting us to make Villa look like world beaters, just like we did with Newcastle and other teams, i really wouldn´t be surprised if that happened, but i would like to be proven wrong. Cheers

Mourinho has got at least 2 additional months as a manger, even if he doesn't win all games or lose 3-4.

And that's better, I'm glad our board nowadays don't have such short memory, aren't as ungrateful as you, and actually grant people who gave so much to the club in the past and proved they still can do it just recently a chance to right their wrongs by themselves.

I don't want to be negative here but it could be just a month or so. After Aston Villa, we have:

Dynamo Kiev (A)

West Ham (A)

Stoke (A) - League Cup

Liverpool (H)

Dynamo Kiev (H)

Stoke (A)

Lose or fail to win 4-5 games there and Roman might just pull the trigger.

you mean like they did with Ranieri ,, Carlo and RDM ????

This could be Mourinho's final game in charge of Chelsea, let's see what happens. I am pretty sure if we lose to this shit Villa team he will either resign or be sacked with Carlo maybe even coming back as he recently came out and claim that he is ready to be back in management by Jan.

LOL as if Ancelotti would do better then Mourinho! Carlo is a bang average league manager

Besides Jose isnt going anywhere. Deal with it.

Newcastle are unbelievably shit and we were extremely lucky to get a point from that game and we then got dicked by Southampton and Porto.

We shouldn't be surspised if we make hard work of Villa.

Porto is a good side though, I can't recall the last time they lost a match at home in European competition, especially against English team.

Newcastle at home is different team, and Southampton are a decent side. These teams we should win if we were a decent side.

But not winning against Villa at home? Villa is garbage and I don't expect a brave approach from them and that will play into our hands. Newcastle were very brave and took the game against us until they went 2 up, they slipped because they parked the bus after that. Southampton were also very attacking and exposed our defense.

if we don't win this I think we will have trouble staying up lol under Mou.

This will most definitely not going to be Jose's last game. Even if we lose 3-0 or w/e.

The club just released an official statement backing the manager. They would never pull the trigger after 1 match. Its pathetic!

Porto is a good side though, I can't recall the last time they lost a match at home in European competition, especially against English team.

That would be in 2012, when they lost 2-1 to Manchester City in the Europa League. In terms of the Champions League, we were the last English team to win at the Dragao, winning 1-0 in the 2009/10 season. In fact, Porto have only lost 3 times at home to English sides in Europe - Man City, Chelsea and Man United.