Everton v Chelsea

Jase

We will concede and I actually think we will create little or nothing.

Can see the atmosphere being electric at Goodison, the Stones factor all in.

what makes you think we will create little or nothing?

I think it will be like last season, and become a very open game, Everton will not fear us and try to attack us, and leave the likes of Hazard, Costa and Pedro to run riot.

I think we will win 4-1 or 4-2

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what makes you think we will create little or nothing?

I think it will be like last season, and become a very open game, Everton will not fear us and try to attack us, and leave the likes of Hazard, Costa and Pedro to run riot.

I think we will win 4-1 or 4-2

You're being very oblivious to our current form. We struggled against Palace, WBA and Swansea. Everton can definitely cause problems if we struggled with the former.

You're being very oblivious to our current form. We struggled against Palace, WBA and Swansea. Everton can definitely cause problems if we struggled with the former.

I have no doubt they will cause us problems but I think we will cause them many more problems

I think if we don't have Ramires or Zouma in the middle it will be one crazy game.

So giving the shenanigans of our defense lets hope Mourinho does some reinforcement in the middle for this game.

I think Ivan would start and should be okay if we have Ramires or Zouma in the mid. The word is "should"

Of course I would love to see what Baba got but I doubt that will happen in this game.

I have no doubt they will cause us problems but I think we will cause them many more problems

You are right. I think there will be a lot of opportunites for Pedro and Willian. They will attack us. Baines is injured which is a huge blow for them. Galloway is injured too IIRC. Oviedo is 50/50 too and either way is very poor defensively. I am confident about this game. It is just about stopping them scoring. But I think we will create a lot of chances this game.

I would really love to see

Kenedy - Hazard - Pedro

with all 3 interchanging positions. They would be so difficult to stop especially with Costa making a nuisance of himself up front.

would love that, too. would make us extremely dangerous and unpredictable. willian is mostly a one trick pony but no defender knows jack about kenedy. he is full of electric pace and tekkers, i can see him ripping epl defenders a new one this or next year. but imo to start him vs everton is too early. we need one am who tracks back all the time cos the everton game will be open i guess.

Fuck me. Nobody gets on our lads back as much as I do if theyre fucking up but I goto every match like its a fresh start and shout my damned fool head off.

Yes the lads are lathargic and apathetic but theres hints at times of them waking up slowly.

If we go to the games with the same piss poor attitude alot of you are flapping your lips about whats the fuckin point in watching them if you think we are going to lose?

Hazard and Costa not in form though. So I will not expect these two to run riot.

If Stones has something to prove he is the best, he'll start with us...

yes but form is temporary they are not going to be out of form forever, both are in good conditions now to come back and hit top form again.

And they were in good conditions against City, Palace, Swansea and West Brom...the international matches that just happened...

All I'm saying is, don't expect them to suddenly become super good against Everton of all teams. If they do, it's a fantastic surprise.

no they weren't though they was still getting back into the swing of things like the rest of the team, I think having this time away on international duty will have done them good and they will be ready and motivated to perform on Saturday.

How can they still trying to get in to the swing of things by the Palace game?

Pedro should be the only player that should be trying to get to the swing of things, not Costa and Hazard, as they have been in this almost unchanged Chelsea team for over a season.

They were both motivated from the 1st game last season. I don't see how an international break will motivate them especially both of these players had a bad international break.

stop taking everything so literal, they had not built up any kind of rhythm neither did the rest of the team as we had a pretty poor pre-season, now with the international break it gives everyone a chance to start over and get it right this time, hence why they will feel motivated to really get going this time.

Knowing Jose...

Fabregas Matic

Willian

Pedro Hazard

Falcao

But I hope that Baba plays on the left side and Azpi on the right side (with Zouma in the middle of our defense). We have to change our defense, and Zouma must begun to play an important role.

And Falcao takes two weeks working with Jose focused on this match against Everton and Diego has played two matches with Spain. Perhaps it is a good chance for Radamel.

And Oscar is a mystery because of his injury. But if he is fully recovered physically I think Oscar would deserve to have any chance of playing on Saturday. But if there is any risk of relapse of his injury, is better to wait. Oscar will be important this season.

And, as I've said many times, I would love to see on Saturday Ruben Loftus-Cheek in our starting eleven. In fact, I think he should play against Everton on Saturday and on Wednesday against Maccabi Tel-Aviv, in both matches in our starting eleven. RLC is ready.

Ruben Loftus-Cheek vs USA u23 (Home) 03/09/2015 HD

For me:

RLC Matic

Fabregas

or Willian

Pedro Hazard

Falcao

By the way, I would love to win 0- 3 on Saturday and Jose could say after the game: "That's why John Stones wanted to join Chelsea."

By the way (2), if Jose puts Kenedy as left-back again ... I go crazy.

By the way (3), Kenedy deserves another chance as the last game (although perhaps in a more offensive position). This boy has magic and illusion to change our mind.

GO BLUES!

chelseaheart.gif

I hope Jose rings the changes. Some players have to play (Hazard, Matic, etc) as our backups aren't even close to them, but several others need to get used to the bench for a bit. We need the three points.