Everton v Chelsea

Jase

I agree. Although if Oscar's not fit I'd rather see Hazard at no.10 and maybe Kenedy down the left hand side. Tbh I'd rather see Hazard play as a CAM now.

I think it will be shame not to give Oscar an opportunity to kick off where he left, he was great. We must believe in him, he and RLC are our only hope. And yes, if Oscar is not fit - Hazard on CAM, someone else on left. And about that first XI, Terry and Zouma would also be good pair.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Although if Oscar's not fit I'd rather see Hazard at no.10 and maybe Kenedy down the left hand side. Tbh I'd rather see Hazard play as a CAM now.

we have conceded 9 goals in 4 games. playing hazard thru the middle while having cesc on the pitch will probably be the worst decision jose can make.

we have conceded 9 goals in 4 games. playing hazard thru the middle while having cesc on the pitch will probably be the worst decision jose can make.

I didn't say Cesc should play.

I think it will be shame not to give Oscar an opportunity to kick off where he left, he was great. We must believe in him, he and RLC are our only hope. And yes, if Oscar is not fit - Hazard on CAM, someone else on left. And about that first XI, Terry and Zouma would also be good pair.

Yes. Oscar's been good. Wouldn't be bad to start him although I do believe we should seriously now start moving Hazard to CAM.

I'm going up friday night. Thought Id try a pint in the Royal Oak.

Do we know if Oscars fit yet? Hes had alot of time to get match fit he should be the fittest and hungriest on the team. But god I hope Mou leaves the selection sentiment at home. We are in desperate need to rip Everton a new one and show Stones exactly what hes missing.

This is what I'd like to see Just to see if it will wake Eden up from his deep sleep.

KENEDY - FALCAO/COSTA - PEDRO

MATIC - CESCY - OSCAR

BABA - JT - HAPPY - DAVE

TIBO/ASMIR

Costa-Scares-Me_zpsksvuzrv7.gif

Do we know if Oscars fit yet? Hes had alot of time to get match fit he should be the fittest and hungriest on the team. But god I hope Mou leaves the selection sentiment at home. We are in desperate need to rip Everton a new one and show Stones exactly what hes missing.

This is what I'd like to see Just to see if it will wake Eden up from his deep sleep.

FALCAO/COSTA

MATIC - CESCY - OSCAR

BABA - JT - HAPPY - DAVE

TIBO/ASMIR

not sure we are allowed to start with 12

FALCAO/COSTA

MATIC - CESCY - OSCAR

BABA - JT - HAPPY - DAVE

TIBO/ASMIR

yup playing with 12 men will make our job much easier

not sure we are allowed to start with 12

yup playing with 12 men will make our job much easier

Sorted! Fuck it must be good to be perfect!

Still not sure if we would have the advantage - just depends if they were awake and selection.

You-too-can.gif

kid%20crying_inline.gif

Sorted! Fuck it must be good to be perfect!

Still not sure if we would have the advantage - just depends if they were awake and selection.

You-too-can.gif

kid%20crying_inline.gif

lol. But we appreciate you admitting that you enjoy it having your dick sucked by men, Mr Obama. :ph34r:

Actually I like your corrected line-up almost as much as the idea of playing with 12 men. But shouldn't be matic or cesc be axed rather than hazard?

lol. But we appreciate you admitting that you enjoy it having your dick sucked by men, Mr Obama. :ph34r:

Actually I like your corrected line-up almost as much as the idea of playing with 12 men. But shouldn't be matic or cesc be axed rather than hazard?

You know what In a perfect world Id have a mass clear out but we would more than likely be bankrupt in 2 seasons (altho I think we should win a few!)

And I would happily agree with you BUT I dont really like our other options neither. We know that all the guys WILL come good at some point this season. All we can hope for is its bloody soon and they all come good at the same time and not one by one.

Ivanovic will start so that gives us at least a 2 goal deficit. We're going to need 3 goals minimum to win this one.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT SAY THAT FFS!!!!

On a different note what type of a response are we going to give Stones. I say we give him a fuckin bifg cheer and even a song. Get right in his head and all his mates. Just to let him know hes in our thoughts. Kill him with kindness thevil-rubbing-hands.gif