Everton v Chelsea

Jase

Would be hilarious if Ivanovic starts and plays like shit again after all the outcry 2 weeks ago. In fact I kinda hope he does so Baba can come on at half time and him being benched permanently hopefully, as we know that if Baba is put in the slightest mistake will allow Jose the excuse to pick his favorite player in the starting line up again as soon as possible.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the team for tomorrow...

******* Begovic *******

Bane Zouma Terry Azpi

**** Ramires Matic ****

Pedro Fabregas Hazard

********* Costa *********

Can't see Mourinho making big changes tbh... Maybe Baba on if Ivanovic gets raped again.

Ramires on to protect Fabregas, and Zouma on to kick the shit out of Lukaku. Kenedy and Falcao first to come in if needed.

Abramovich was at Cobham yesterday. Strong message to the players.

Why are people treating that like some sort of ominous thing? It's Roman's club and he can come and go any time he wants. Doesn't need us to be in bad form for him to stop by at Cobham.

Why are people treating that like some sort of ominous thing? It's Roman's club and he can come and go any time he wants. Doesn't need us to be in bad form for him to stop by at Cobham.

I didn't said anything bad mate. Maybe he gave them a good speech.

So i'll be on the plane tomorrow heading into the UK while the game is on... As soon as I get there I want to watch the game without finding out results, best place online to do so?

I gotchu fam

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com

Mourinho should revert to type in this match.

From the negativity from most Chelsea fans, many of us would do anything for a typical Mourinho 1-0 grind out victory.

A typical JM grind out used to consist of us soaking up lots of opposition attacks and catching teams on the counter. This current defence isn't capable of it to be honest, far too much frailty right now I would be far more happier to see us having a go at teams.

Very very positive for this one.

Who would start with Falcao?

i am also very positive, i think Falcao could start this as he didnt go on international duty and scored in his last game for us so Jose may start him, if he does and it becomes an open game then that would be perfect for Falcao to score again.