Everton v Chelsea

Jase

Wow i have seen on twitter that some people are calling this the John stones derby lol.

RM and the fans will want to get one over us cos of this John stones business.

lets just not get involved with it and focus on football.

That being said its never easy when we play them. im feeling a score draw on this one tbh. But we need to score first cos if they do i see us loosing purely because we have not guts or fight so far this season so i worry.

my team and no im not joking.

Tibo, Dave, Zouma, Cahil, Baba, RLC, Matic, Rambo, Willian, Pedro, Costa. 4-3-3

Think players like Hazard and Fab need a wake up call by getting dropped to the bench.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT SAY THAT FFS!!!!

On a different note what type of a response are we going to give Stones. I say we give him a fuckin bifg cheer and even a song. Get right in his head and all his mates. Just to let him know hes in our thoughts. Kill him with

kindness thevil-rubbing-hands.gif

Something like 'we'll see you next year, we'll see you next year, John Stones we'll see you next year'

The Everton fans would be fuming and we would get inside Stones's head.

LOL at people wanting Hazard and Cesc dropped. I admit the latter should be drop but we have nobody who can provide their creativity.

Ivanoshit being dropped would takes us to another level though.

Show some goddamn respect towards Branislav Ivanovic, he is still one of us and a legend!

Complaining about his performances and constructive explanation is fair enough, but that's it.

It's annoying enough to deal with the supporters of other football clubs, really don't need this shit within the club.

Show some goddamn respect towards Branislav Ivanovic, he is still one of us and a legend!

Complaining about his performances and constructive explanation is fair enough, but that's it.

It's annoying enough to deal with the supporters of other football clubs, really don't need this shit within the club.

The word legend gets thrown around way to easy its unreal, He is far from a legend, he will always be a Chelsea great but not a legend.

Also he has been poor for nearly two seasons now, its only that Jose ran over his dog that he keeps getting picked.

The word legend gets thrown around way to easy its unreal, He is far from a legend, he will always be a Chelsea great but not a legend.

Also he has been poor for nearly two seasons now, its only that Jose ran over his dog that he keeps getting picked.

Since 2008 at the Club and still counting.

For me he has matured into a great player and likable person here, there are so many good memories about him, absolutely loving it.

Yes, maybe in this case the word "legend" is not appropriate for you, fair enough.

I think last season his performances weren't that bad, but this season it doesn't look so good.

But as Jose Mourinho said himself, football is a team game and you have 11 players on the pitch.

Comparing only numbers isn't enough for a complete assessment!

We always have to repeat the same thing when we speak about Ivanovic:

Who should have replaced him?

Luis left and Baba is inexperienced in the league and hasn't been fully fit yet, yes, maybe against Everton for the first time he will be ready,

we'll see.

To be honest I just don't see how we can win this game.

Both defenders & forwards are woefully out of form. Even if we score an early goal, no way our defence holds Everton out. Factor in the energy that will be surging through Goodison with everyone from the owner to tea lady feeling slighted by us it seems nigh on impossible to win.

It's going to take a one man show from one of our star players to win this game & the only one capable of it hasn't put in a truly great performance since he won the PoTY awards.

Replica of this on Saturday please.