Everton v Chelsea

Jase

what I think it will be,not what I`d do. we win 2-1 JT and Costa, for them Barklay

4-3-3

Courtois

Azpi

Zouma

Terry

Baba

Ramires

Matic

Oscar

Pedro

Costa

Hazard

Subs

Begovic

Willian

Fabregas

Cahill

Falcao

Kenedy

Ivanovic

I think barring injuries should be close to starting 11

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I don't want to see Ivan on the pitch, I think it's just unrealistic to put Baba straight into the starting lineup. I would love to, but I just don't think Jose has the balls to do it. Expect the same old Angry Ivan starts guys, sad really.

And by losing this one, we can pretty much kiss the title goodbye this season and start focusing on the domestic cups and to finish top 4.

And god knows how badly I want us to win the title again this season after seeing Citeh spending like crazy year after year and completely ignore the FFP. If by any miracles we beat Citeh to the title I will dance in front of the Citeh fans from my area naked.

I think Falcao will be our No. 9 against Everton. Diego is playing with Spain and Falcao will be training with Jose two weeks in Cobham focused on this match.

Diego has had many problems with hamstring and perhaps is better to give him rest to be safe.

And Falcao scored a great goal the other day. For me the problem in Manchester was his motivation with a harpy like Van Gaal. If Radamel gets to be motivated again maybe we have one of the best forwards in the season.

On the other hand, Oscar could also start if he has overcome his injury problems. He started the season pretty well.

Although to be honest, I would love to see Ruben Loftus-Cheek in our starting eleven. This guy is pure gold.

Courtois - Azpi - Zouma - JT (c) - Baba - RLC - Matic - Fabregas - Pedro - Hazard - Falcao.

courtois

azpi zouma GC baba

matic mikel

pedro oscar hazard

costa.

subs

begovic, JT, iva, ramires, willian, falcao, cesc.

BUT, we all know iva will start, cesc will also start. and we will lose cos of those 2.

Cue goals from Ivanovic and Fabregas in a 2-0 win for Chelsea.

Cue goals from Ivanovic and Fabregas in a 2-0 win for Chelsea.

they might score and we would lead 2-0 at HT only for mccarthy to own cesc in midfield through out the second half and naismith/kone to give iva a nightmare all thru the second half and lukaku to score a winner in dying seconds. or maybe stones.

lets be honest. if either of those 2 are on the field, we are losing the game.

they might score and we would lead 2-0 at HT only for mccarthy to own cesc in midfield through out the second half and naismith/kone to give iva a nightmare all thru the second half and lukaku to score a winner in dying seconds. or maybe stones.

Lol where you been mate? I was afraid you might have ended it all when you saw Ivanovic start against Palace :D:D

Lol where you been mate? I was afraid you might have ended it all when you saw Ivanovic start against Palace :D:D

hahahah.. nah man!!! was suspended for a week, but i sure felt like ending something or someone right then and there though!!! actually it all turned out for the best.

cos believe me, if i was here after the palace game, i would have got a straight forward ban. :D:D

Don't be so pessimistic. Either one of them will hit a shot in the dying seconds that deflects of Stones and into the net for our winner.

Don't be so pessimistic. Either one of them will hit a shot in the dying seconds that deflects of Stones and into the net for our winner.

Lol Stone's winner written all over it. And he will celebrate like David Luiz a mad man.

I can see this line up starting: Tibo - Iva, Cahill, Terry, Azpi - Matic, Ramires - Hazard, Oscar, Pedro - Falcao

Ramires, Oscar and Falcao because I think they've been preparing for this game with Mou during the international break.

Of course Costa is going to start. No chance Mourinho will leave him out. This is not a game to be tinkering around with strikers. Costa is our best striker and although he has not got of to the best start, he is still quality. Let's just remember what he did at Goodison last year and hope for more of the same this Saturday. The fact that he has been playing internationals while Falcao has not will make no difference. It probably will help Mourinho pick Costa even more with the fact that he has more minutes to his name.

As much as I don't want to see Ivan on the pitch, I think it's just unrealistic to put Baba straight into the starting lineup. I would love to, but I just don't think Jose has the balls to do it. Expect the same old Angry Ivan starts guys, sad really.

And by losing this one, we can pretty much kiss the title goodbye this season and start focusing on the domestic cups and to finish top 4.

And god knows how badly I want us to win the title again this season after seeing Citeh spending like crazy year after year and completely ignore the FFP. If by any miracles we beat Citeh to the title I will dance in front of the Citeh fans from my area naked.

Your signature and the season of the kit from your avatar really don't match with the spirit of your post.