Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate and love going to Everton. Its one of the dirtiest, cramped seats, no view grounds Ive been to in PL Bloody great big pillars all round the stadium that blocks your views. But its a great place for home supporters. Right in middle of a load of dark broody side streets where they come out to give us grief. But theyre fans are all local and proper supporters. They love trying to take the piss anywhere ya go and in the ground. just remember We Are Chelsea. fuck em! give it back.

Theyre loads of pubs n places to eat down Cuntry Country Rd.Most of the pubs down there are mixed supporters. I normally have a beer in The Spellows quite near the ground. Unless you want a row stay away from the Royal Oak tho.

Right. Im off to get the train, Staying till Sunday to see what Lolpool has to offer clubwise. Try to have a quiet pint in the Royal Oak See what their Guinness is like and see if they understand a proper English accent. angel%203_zps63amtdac.gif

Keep it flying high guys and lets raise the roof.

Flag_zpsr1phv7nt.gif

Oscar out, Courtois out, Terry out, Cesc in miserable form. Time to experiment with two strikers?

Falcao Costa

Hazard Pedro

Willian/Cesc

Matic

Baba Cahill Zouma Azpilicueta

The defensive line for me is the most important. If Ivanovic starts again something has to be very wrong in Mourinho's head at the moment. Why buy 20million left-back if you are not going play him even when Ivanovic is the WORST right-back in the league in his current form.

The likelyhood of this lineup happening is obviously very low but I believe it would work out the best for us at the moment, with Oscar eventually being the number 10 instead of Willian. Such a shame that he has to spend time in the sidelines just when he was starting to discover fantastic form.

However, I do think that if Azpilicueta is moved to where he belongs, Cesc might actually perform a lot better when he has Dave as his cover.

1. Drop: Ivanovic and Fabregas.
  2. Play: Baba, Zouma and Ramires.

For obvious reasons Brana and Fabregas need to be dropped and Baba and Rami brought in. Brana in particular needs to be dropped all the way back to Serbia.

Zouma definitely needs to play though. He is the perfect foil to Lukaku. He had him in his pocket last season. This game is not the game for a nervy stand-off Cahill.

Oscar out, Courtois out, Terry out, Cesc in miserable form. Time to experiment with two strikers?

Falcao Costa

Hazard Pedro

Willian/Cesc

Matic

The defensive line for me is the most important. If Ivanovic starts again something has to be very wrong in Mourinho's head at the moment. Why buy 20million left-back if you are not going play him even when Ivanovic is the WORST right-back in the league in his current form.

The likelyhood of this lineup happening is obviously very low but I believe it would work out the best for us at the moment, with Oscar eventually being the number 10 instead of Willian. Such a shame that he has to spend time in the sidelines just when he was starting to discover fantastic form.

However, I do think that if Azpilicueta is moved to where he belongs, Cesc might actually perform a lot better when he has Dave as his cover.

I could happily go with your team selection. As to buying a LB for big money and then not playing him ,,, well it happened last year .

Falcao Costa

Hazard Pedro

Willian/Cesc

Matic

Terry is not out...

Oh in this week i didnt think about this match and now i 'm scary. If we dont put on bench Iva it would end bad for us. I would rather see Baba in first 11. And Oscar must play on '10'! We need more creative. In Pedro i trust!

3-1 Oscar Costa Pedro/Lukaku.

Oh in this week i didnt think about this match and now i 'm scary. If we dont put on bench Iva it would end bad for us. I would rather see Baba in first 11. And Oscar must play on '10'! We need more creative. In Pedro i trust!

3-1 Oscar Costa Pedro/Lukaku.

Oscar will only be available next game, maybe....

The last time I was so buzzing for the game it was at Etihad 2 seasons ago. So buzzing I can't literally contain this. I have generally lots of things to do pre game but now I think I will watch some of the highlights from last few seasons, the good moments, Hazard shows etc.

Unless it's Champions League final it's hard to beat that excitement.

There's so many things before the game to make this interesting, I wish it was every time like this.

I hope we will see at least few changes for tomorrow than the usual squad that everyone can recite without thinking. I was confident week ago, now I'm nervous and Jose didn't bring that positive energy either. Where are 1:0 turgid Jose specials when you need them most ?