Kenedy

the wes

Robert Kenedy vs Crystal Palace (Home) 29/08/2015 HD

Few minutes, but I'm totally in love with the performance of this young Robert Kennedy. Maybe we have in him our own Neymar.

Honestly, he and Pedro give us a different face, which is important because we need to refresh our mind. I wish that Jose begin giving the child more opportunities because this guy has magic within himself.

He was put as LB to attack attack attack as we were throwing everything at them in that last 10 mins and azpi can't do that. What's wrong with that?

Because Iva should be benched, not Azpi.

Take a look at Palace second goal. Zouma marks Bolasie (Iva should be doing that but he wasnt even there). Bolasie crosses from left to far right post and there are Kenedy near right post, Cahill somewhere in middle of goal. Only those are close enough to crystal attackers (3 in our box) to protect our goal. Iva is waay too far from where he should be. Zouma was out of position, because he covered for Iva, Iva should then take his spot in middle, but he wasnt even close to where he should stand.

That left us with Cahill and Kenedy marking two palace attackers, obviously we conceded the goal.

Iva is so shit, I realy dont know what is he doing in our defense. Mou made mistake for taking Azpi out instead of Iva and thats whats wrong. I dont care if Iva is ''aerial threat'', if he cant defend and we concede every time from his side. I like Iva, but the guy needs to sit few games.

He was put as LB to attack attack attack as we were throwing everything at them in that last 10 mins and azpi can't do that. What's wrong with that?

Azpi on the right is not going to be a Seamus Coleman, but he will be good there. Let's just say that Ivanovic needs to NOT start at right back (and that we need another REAL box-to-box CM with top quality in this squad).

nice work, Kenedy. but pressure on a dribbler is greater up the pitch --which is probably where he belongs.

Your post is really good at this moment, because right now the "lack of balls" excuse seems even more ridiculous at this moment.

Pardon? With that image I'm not saying that we have players with "lack of balls. What I am saying is that Kenedy today has shown a lot of courage despite being a young guy who just landed on Premier League and he is not afraid to play at a difficult moment. Kenedy was a brave player despite being in his debut.

Maybe it's your imagination, but I have not put that image as a cheap "excuse" to criticize our players. In fact, I put a comment about the positive aspects of our performance in the general thread of the match.

Honestly, I don't understand your message.