Kenedy

the wes

He has the perfect balance of hard work and confidence. The burning desire to impress everyone really differentiates him from other signings.

my thoughts precisely.I I really like what I saw from him.

It was good to see some of the parts of the walsall game where we played really nice. It was totally unlike us.

one touch football :D

Got the beginings of being a very good player and whats important to us that he will be worth a small mint being a HG one.

I only hope Traore gets the time RLC and him is getting.

Hers some of the press clippings hes just had.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/press-on-kenedy-chelsea-signing-has-razzle-dazzle-sunshine-and-ma

I was intrigued Mourinho kept him especially after people on here were saying he was like Hulk sort of, being very one footed, holds the ball too long, looks to shoot a lot and selfish but he's been a bit of a wild card for us, he is unpredictable, a very much unknown quality and so far he has looked decent despite the limit minutes. I remember Mourinho making comments about Benfica picking up Anderson Talisca last summer and hinting that he'd be in England if it weren't for a work permit (apparently we tried signing him and wanted to loan him to Vitesse) so maybe he sees Kenedy as a similar sort of buy, very much unknown, relatively cheap but with a bit of potential.

I was intrigued Mourinho kept him especially after people on here were saying he was like Hulk sort of, being very one footed, holds the ball too long, looks to shoot a lot and selfish but he's been a bit of a wild card for us, he is unpredictable, a very much unknown quality and so far he has looked decent despite the limit minutes. I remember Mourinho making comments about Benfica picking up Anderson Talisca last summer and hinting that he'd be in England if it weren't for a work permit (apparently we tried signing him and wanted to loan him to Vitesse) so maybe he sees Kenedy as a similar sort of buy, very much unknown, relatively cheap but with a bit of potential.

his main problem imo is bad decision making, especially about when dribbling, passing and holding the ball. If he fixes this, I think he has enough talent to be a very good player, nothing exceptional, but something like Pedro. But the main thing is if he improves his decision making which can be terrible.

his main problem imo is bad decision making, especially about when dribbling, passing and holding the ball. If he fixes this, I think he has enough talent to be a very good player, nothing exceptional, but something like Pedro. But the main thing is if he improves his decision making which can be terrible.

Mourinho will fix all them problems;)

Im normally pretty reserved about young lads (which at 19 is what he is) but from the short time hes had with us I like him alot. When hes got the ball his eyes are all over the place looking whats going on, And his last touch seems to be the one that was needed. I know its easy to get carried away but I made him MOTM last week.

Its just a bit odd to me. So many people blowing smoke up RLCs arse when he has only really had 1 good half, but they seem to be stand offish about this lad. Specially since he will also be classified HG in a couple of short years.

I hope hes the dogs dangleys.

Im normally pretty reserved about young lads (which at 19 is what he is) but from the short time hes had with us I like him alot. When hes got the ball his eyes are all over the place looking whats going on, And his last touch seems to be the one that was needed. I know its easy to get carried away but I made him MOTM last week.

Its just a bit odd to me. So many people blowing smoke up RLCs arse when he has only really had 1 good half, but they seem to be stand offish about this lad. Specially since he will also be classified HG in a couple of short years.

I hope hes the dogs dangleys.

I may be mistaken, but I thought the rules for HG players were for them to play three seasons in England under age of 19. Is it under age of 21?

I may be mistaken, but I thought the rules for HG players were for them to play three seasons in England under age of 19. Is it under age of 21?

Way I read it Barbara was as he is 19 born in feb and he is registered this side of the prem year. This in theory means if he turns out to not be loaned out he will be seen as home grown as, he will have played 3 seasons in total. 2 seasons for chelsea when he turns 21 during the 2nd year. however as he is 21 in feb and the rules state as long as the player is still 21 when his registered for that prem year ie august and completed the 3rd year at the club, then he will be seen as homegrown at the end of the 3rd year. right? if so he is going nowhere that is for sure. even more so when you see how much HG plays go for now!!!!

But Ive probably got it totally wrong lol