Kenedy

the wes

Too far with the Neymar comparison. They play nothing alike. Lower expectations.

But I'm not saying that Kenedy can be right now at the same level as Neymar. What I say is that Kennedy, who is 19, can become a Brazilian star in European football in our team. And all of this having a similar process to Neymar, who is 23 years old. In four years Kenedy can be a enormous player.

Obviously they are different players, but Kenedy has an ambition to conquer the world and working with Jose he could become one of the best Brazilian stars.

I'm surprised with him because Kenedy played without any fear on the pitch. Value + quality + Jose's mentality may be perfect for him.

But I'm not saying that Kenedy can be right now at the same level as Neymar. What I say is that Kennedy, who is 19, can become a Brazilian star in European football in our team. And all of this having a similar process to Neymar, who is 23 years old. In four years Kenedy can be a enormous player.

Obviously they are different players, but Kenedy has an ambition to conquer the world and working with Jose he could become one of the best Brazilian stars.

I'm surprised with him because Kenedy played without any fear on the pitch. Value + quality + Jose's mentality may be perfect for him.

Fair enough.

Man the engine on this kid is electric! He looks like he can get more games for us in regular competitions mainly due to the fact he works hard at both ends. He seems to understand what the manager wants him to do and is executing it at a high level of effectiveness.

He's only 19 and plays with a maturity well above his years... he's gonna be a gem in about 2yrs. Two-footed and looks lethal with both.

Agreed just need to let them develop at their own pace, I love supporters positivity tho, breath of fresh air.

Although having said that ever since getting my fingers burnt with McEachran, I'm keeping a very low profile when it comes to hyping youngsters.

Yea but McEachran should have gone further. He wasn't treated properly.

Yea but McEachran should have gone further. He wasn't treated properly.

The club deserve their fair share of the blame in some cases but not with Josh, as soon as he got the high wages and the Corrie misses he thought he made it.

He's got so much talent its insane but he completely wasted it.

I hate when people say this. Josh went on countless loans(which he needed to reach the next level) and failed to make any sort of an impact! We gave him a high quality loan to Swansea and he failed...(Joe Allen outplayed him) He went to Middlesborough and played in 38 games and only made a couple impressionable performances. You only get so many chances to make a positive impression before team lose interest. He had a lot of managers to impress and failed, his focus seemed to shift from football to that girl he was getting handjobs from.

i agree with this

The club deserve their fair share of the blame in some cases but not with Josh, as soon as he got the high wages and the Corrie misses he thought he made it.

He's got so much talent its insane but he completely wasted it.

To be fair he HAD made it.

He was always a championship level player at best.

Robert Kenedy vs Walsall (Away) 23/09/2015 Capital One Cup HD

Okay, I like him.

Not too impressed by his natural ability and intelligence. Compared to watching someone like Hazard at 19, he doesn't strike me as the next great talent. But it's hard not to like a young guy that puts in so much effort. And there's something genuine about him. It seems he's living his dream and he is prepared 'to die' to make it. I'm sure his attitude is the reason Mourinho likes him enough to allow him this many minutes.

Great thing about him is the fact that he moves. Any wide man at Chelsea that will make runs and provides constant motion will be liked by me.

A goal, an assist and a more than decent performance, good for him.

Very good performance from him. Hazard, Oscar, Kenedy, Traore with Cesc and RLC able to play no.10 and Ramires and Remy able to play right wing. If everything goes to plan, in a few years that might be one hell of a squad! If he continues like this, Willian might will become a surplus.