Kenedy

the wes

They just have copied 2 months old article before he received work permit, without editing it. He has work-permit now and can play for Chelsea this season.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/21476/9847277/chelsea-reportedly-want-fluminense-starlet-kenedy-but-who-is-he

They just have copied 2 months old article before he received work permit, without editing it. He has work-permit now and can play for Chelsea this season.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/21476/9847277/chelsea-reportedly-want-fluminense-starlet-kenedy-but-who-is-he

I think Sky got it wrong re: work permit. Why would they give him a squad number if he didn't get given one?

Ehm, where did you find that text? It doesn't say that in that article. It's probably true tho, atlough I highly doubt we'd send him to the Belgian league.

My bad. Didn't realise that was an article from nearly 2 months ago (damn you Sky for re-posting it!). Forgot Daily Mail reported the other day he has gotten his work permit - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3196645/Chelsea-sign-Brazilian-youngster-Kenedy-securing-work-permit-starlet-impressed-club-s-pre-season-tour.html.

Sorry for the confusion. :)

I liked the lad from the moment I saw him, something in his personality, eyes or something, he's very likeable. Hopefully he will stay and actually feature this season.

From what I've seen from him so far he like a more slender version of Hulk, awesome left foot, can dribble, can shoot, can play anywhere in attack but works best as a RW who cuts inside. And there's that awesome elastico he pulled :D

Good luck Kenedinho!

Posted over 1 hour ago by CFC WEBSITE.
I am very happy we finally signed him.
Kenedy signs

https://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/08/kenedy-signs.html

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce we have completed the signing of Kenedy from Fluminense.
The 19-year-old forward arrives from his native Brazil, for whom he has played at Under-20 level.
Kenedy, who will wear the No.16 shirt, said: 'I am very happy to complete my transfer to Chelsea.'
The youngster played for the Blues in our pre-season friendly against Barcelona in Washington DC after Fluminense gave permission for him to take part.
'It is an exciting time for me to join the English Premier League champions and I hope I can become an important player for the club,' he added. 'I very much enjoyed my time with the squad during pre-season and I am very grateful to Fluminense for allowing me this opportunity.'
Kenedy, full name Robert Kenedy Nunes do Nascimento, is a powerful left-footed attacker who can play through the centre or on either flank.

I hope he makes the 1st team along with Traore. Both might make a case to sell Oscar, Moses, Cuadrado, etc.

The weakness is still in centre midfield and the tempo of Chelsea's attacking play along with poor movement to pull the opponents out.

Welcome to Chelsea Kennedy :) this kid is a bright talent, really liked what i saw vs Barcelona, there is something special about him. Kennedy and Traore are 2 players i would like to see used more in the near future, along with other youth players, I´m also interested to see Nathan´s development too. The future is bright at Chelsea, i hope these lads eventually get to play more and show their worth, of course not all of them are going to make it here and might be sold in the future, but we will have to wait and see and hope for the best. Cheers

welcome to the club where if your transfer fee is not greater than 20mil, you are not worth it.

Our defense:

Courtois - 7 million pounds

Ivanovic - 8.5 million

Cahill - 6 million

Terry - we didn't pay shit for him

Azpilicueta - 6 million

BOOM

Filipe and Cuadrado were not taken seriously even though they were expensive.

Our defense:

Courtois - 7 million pounds

Ivanovic - 8.5 million

Cahill - 6 million

Terry - we didn't pay shit for him

Azpilicueta - 6 million

BOOM

Filipe and Cuadrado were not taken seriously even though they were expensive.

is kenedy a defender?

give one name from our front 6 thats is not atleast 20ml.

Remy, Ramires, Mikel.

remy - 3rd striker. how many minutes has he got so far in 3 matches.

rambo and mikel still cost 34mil together and our 3rd and 4th CMs and the only way they break in is if their is an injury (since apparently cesc is undroppable).