Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we win this is it fair to say we can get the champagne out already?

well the deal is if we win our next two the title is our, but let's be real. The gooners are our nearest threat & there is a chance they can pip the title from Chelsea. The purists & neutrals are dreaming for this to happen, due to the hate of Jose's tactics. I guess we shall see real quick like. Up The Chels!!!

We don't need Ramires, he's been terrible in almost every game he's played this season. Or Mikel who hasn't played in months. We don't need Zouma starting in midfield, for the reasons Kellzfresh said. Enough of this reactive shit. We aren't a small club cowering in fear of mighty Arsenal. Remember, this is the same team that got played off the park by Monaco when they were "good form" .

Have to say Monaco did a smash and grab on them. They scored a deflected goal then arsenal cracked. We need Ramires for possible counter attacks. That's an area where we can take huge advantage of. But they'll surely be a harder test than vs man utd at home

Hello everyone!

Win Premier League (virtually) at the home of Arsenal would be the colophon for this season (also lift the trophy in the face of the Reds).

I think probably Jose will place again Zouma by Matic in midfield. Personally I love this option in this type of match because this approach totally free Fabregas so that he can play with total freedom. In addition, Zouma have to play so that he can be gaining more experience for the next season. In fact, if we win Arsenal on Sunday I think that is very likely that Zouma will be in our starting eleven the rest of the season.

My doubt is in the place of N. 9. Despite Solanke has not played tonight against Everton with our U-21 I think is impobable that Jose bet on him in the starting eleven.

I think Jose will bet on placing Hazard - Fabregas - Willian as false N.9 continuously exchanging their positions with Oscar behind them.

Fabregas has occupied that position in Barcelona and he can occupy this place for an emergency. Although about this option I do not like too much.

Even if I'm honest this approach drawing on paper I find it very difficult, but perhaps it is the best approach we can do for Sunday if Diego Costa, Remy and Drogba continue injured.

Starting eleven: Courtois; Ivanovic; Cahill; John Terry ©; Azpilicueta; Zouma; Matic; Oscar; Willian; Hazard; Fabregas.

Maybe.

Courtois

Cahill John Terry ©

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

Zouma Matic

Oscar

Willian Hazard

Fabregas

About Solanke, I think that if we win Arsenal on Sunday, both Solanke, Nathan Ake (as Left-Back), Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Brown have to play the remaining games before the season ends. It makes no sense to have the best academy in England and Europe for not using our boys. These guys deserve a chance, and the last four / five games of the season can be perfect for them. It is the best scenario possible.

It's now or never

When we have won Premier League.

Courtois

Zouma John Terry ©

Azpilicueta Nathan Aké

RLC Matic

Fabregas

Cuadrado Hazard

Solanke

chelseaheart.gif

Regards to ALL.

I strangely genuinely don't care that much about the result of this match. I want us to win it so we can wrap up the title in April for only the second time in EPL history (I think), but that is the extent of how much I care about this match. I honestly don't think it can affect our winning of the title.

I hope the players don't feel the same way.

I just hope Mourinho won't play same as he did versus Man U.

It's Wenger. Smack that bitch.

But on a serious note,

it's really painful for me to watch the other team possess the ball, let alone 70% of the time.

My hardest games to watch was against Pep's Barcelona. I felt pretty close to it last Saturday. Only the difference now is that we are actually the better team.

We shouldn't play this way.