Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

Hugeeee game and them winning would give a sort of bragging right which they havent had in yonks!Go for it from start..no stupid conceded goals..a repeat of 6-0 be nice :D

Yeah but I can see CFC parking the bus - sorta like that 0-0 draw last season @ the emirates - le arse needs to win this match more than Chels - a draw would be a good result - btw here is Jose's Pre-match presser if you missed it like me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE750Qf0Cyo

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably are good at bus parking until they sneak one last minute.shouldn't need to though and hopefully can defend as well as grab a couple.

Planning what I'm doing on holiday round this so them winning Sunday make it easier in a way :-D

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/a-thread-for-everything-fabregas-related.27790/page-28

When we smash Chelsea 3-0 on Sunday and they're form goes to shit and they lose the rest of there games, then we lift the premier league trophy, we won't even be thinking about why Cesc didn't sign for us or care about it.

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/a-thread-for-everything-fabregas-related.27790/page-28

When we smash Chelsea 3-0 on Sunday and they're form goes to shit and they lose the rest of there games, then we lift the premier league trophy, we won't even be thinking about why Cesc didn't sign for us or care about it.

article-2523442-1A1515ED00000578-440_634

gooners gonna goon

let us also not forget this is the same forum openly accusing chelsea players of taking PEDs because their own players can't stay healthy.

Have to dream I suppose (btw it's their not they're or there)

Anyway

And to your disgust we may win.

LOL where did I say we won't? just getting the ideas out there early before people start ranting after the match about how much they dominated us and pretend like it is the 1st time ever that has happened.

If I was a betting man I would bet on us having less than 30% possession and less than 3 shots on target in this match, pretty much guaranteed money return.

Do they even have bets on possession? What sad git would bet on possession?! :lol:

We will win the league most likely but lets not make it harder than it needs to be. Win against Arsenal would be great, but we shouldn't lose, that would be bad. Just play for a clean sheet and look to counter. Winning 6-0 would be great, but we have a title to win, just win it as soon as possible.

Do they even have bets on possession? What sad git would bet on possession?! :lol:

They have random things.Surely hard to bet on number of corners..and a bit odd to.Thats completly a guess

Win this and just get the league tied up..dont loose and then go stupid and do a Liverpool that be unbearable...Drogba goal :D gotta score some point

I think Jose will set up tactically to sit deep and press only in our own half. Inviting Arsenal to try find space in & around our box then for us to break for the quick direct counter transition. Similar to the win against Liverpool away last season.

My wish is for Fabregas to play a sublime long ball from within ouf half for Drogba to score with a chested down volley. Finally Fabregas to score a wonderful winner after a 10 pass build up and runs celebrating to our fans kissing the Chelsea badge!! :D

But I'd be happy with a draw TBH. :blue scalf:

Fuck teh Arsenal scums. We should be gunning for all 3 points nothing less. It will be tough, but we are more than capable of beating them.

Press them hard, they'll make mistakes.

2-0 to Chelsea. Hazard to score. UptheBlues #KTBFFH