Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are better than them and we should beat them. Press and force mistakes and capitalise on those mistakes. Arsenal are susceptible to pressing against bigger sides and we need to take advantage of this. If we want to press, playing Luis is a must. He thrives in a pressing type of Football. However, I don't think he will play.

Courtois

Azpilicueta - Cahill - Terry - Luis

Mikel - Matic

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Costa/Remy/Ivanovic

We are better than them and we should beat them. Press and force mistakes and capitalise on those mistakes. Arsenal are susceptible to pressing against bigger sides and we need to take advantage of this. If we want to press, playing Luis is a must. He thrives in a pressing type of Football. However, I don't think he will play.

Courtois

Azpilicueta - Cahill - Terry - Luis

Mikel - Matic

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Costa/Remy/Ivanovic

If that team with brana happens, I will post a picture of me eating a pickle ( i hate pickels.)

We don't need Ramires, he's been terrible in almost every game he's played this season. Or Mikel who hasn't played in months. We don't need Zouma starting in midfield, for the reasons Kellzfresh said. Enough of this reactive shit. We aren't a small club cowering in fear of mighty Arsenal. Remember, this is the same team that got played off the park by Monaco when they were "good form" . I've already said this reactive, "pragmatic" way of thinking slowly creeping into Jose and some of the fans is bad for the long term evolution of the team.

Courtois

Azpilicueta Cahill JT Luis

Matic Fabregas

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa/Remy (if either is fit to start)

Are you seriously telling me the team above isn't more than capable of giving Arsenal one hell of a game regardless of what form they are in? I absolutely believe in those players.

Michael Oliver will be the referee for this game. The last time he officiated our game was against Hull. He was also the referee who officiated our League Cup second leg tie against Liverpool.

And for the midweek game against Leicester, Mark Clattenburg will be in charge of that one.

Agree that we shouldn't play Ramires here and definitely no Zouma. Play our early season XI who should all be well up for this.

Hope José instructs Oscar and Willian to annoy the shit out of their frail little midfielders and not allow them to get comfortable.