Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far we haven't lose against big 4 in PL and none could have a solution to break or anticipate our strategy. I'm more curious about why you think this time, Wenger of all people, will have a right approach to anticipate our strategy?

I don't think he will be able to anticipate our strategy, because we don't know what that strategy will be..If you read my post you will see that I said that people are saying we should park the bus, and I think that that is was Wenger will set up his side to counteract.That's why I think that Jose wont "park the bus"

Therefore Wenger won't anticipate our strategy

Really want to beat these guys. I get so tired of Arsenal friends (yeah, I know, gotta find better friends) moaning and complaining about how Chelsea is plastic. They whine about poor Arsenal just cannot compete with Russian oil money and Chelsea just buys the title every year, poor, pitiful Gooners. :yawn:

And yet, articles like this come out that appear to show Arsenal is very much in the same category as Chelsea (as we all know) with revenue, wages, etc. If they were Leicester or Burnley, I get it.

Please pound these guys and their fans Sunday! Please!

From Sky Sports:

2013-14 Gross Revenue:

Man U – 433.2 million
Man City – 346.6
Chelsea – 319.8
Arsenal – 298.7
Liverpool – 256.0

2013-14 Wages:

Man U – 215.8
Man City – 205.0
Chelsea – 192.7
Arsenal – 166.4
Liverpool – 144.0

2013-14 Net Income (loss) after Tax:

Man U – 23.8
Man City – (22.9)
Chelsea – 18.4
Arsenal – 7.3

Liverpool – 0.4

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9816421/chelsea-showing-good-value-in-performance-and-wage-stakes

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Have you not seen Drogba's record against Arsenal?

He scores all these goals when he was pretty young, pretty good and a bit faster than he is at the moment.

I'm sure that we will play clever as we play against United, we aren't good form now but we have the smartest coach, the champions mentality, we are the hungriest for trophies and of course we have bigger balls than all of the Arsenal players and staff.

I don't think he will be able to anticipate our strategy, because we don't know what that strategy will be..If you read my post you will see that I said that people are saying we should park the bus, and I think that that is was Wenger will set up his side to counteract.That's why I think that Jose wont "park the bus"

Therefore Wenger won't anticipate our strategy

Oh I see. Yes Jose could using an 'unusual and surprising' strategy for this match. He has a record for doing it in the past. But actually they will expecting us to park the bus and playing counter too. So they will guessing as it best. If even we as Chelsea supporter confused about what our strategy will be, imagine Wenger, lol.

if you love chelsea I would love it if you could give this page a like on facebook?

Link removed.

If you'd have had the decency to ASK if you could advertise, I wouldn't have minded. Always a good idea to read forum rules when you join up to one:

Advertising
Advertising without the permission of a senior member of staff simply will not, under any circumstances, be tolerated. If you want to become an affiliate of TC, please contact an administrator by PM. We will not tolerate members posting links to any forums; football or otherwise, without prior consent.

Really want to beat these guys. I get so tired of Arsenal friends (yeah, I know, gotta find better friends) moaning and complaining about how Chelsea is plastic. They whine about poor Arsenal just cannot compete with Russian oil money and Chelsea just buys the title every year, poor, pitiful Gooners. :yawn:

My brother who is an Arsenal fan is a lot like that aswell. So i would love to beat these lot otherwise i'll never hear the end of it.