Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remy failed a medical at Liverpool and since he's been here he's been plagued by injuries. Hope it's just a coincidence or is he one of those players who to keep fully fit has to play regularly like he did at Q.P.R and Newcastle. I'll grab someone's hand off for a point tomorrow especially if Drogba starts.

Yeah but I can see CFC parking the bus - sorta like that 0-0 draw last season @ the emirates - le arse needs to win this match more than Chels - a draw would be a good result

Well, the 0-0 at the Emirates and 0-0 at the Vicente Calderon are 2 ultimate performances on parking business in Mourinho second regime so far. We actually did the parking properly and didn't let opposition to have any chance - bar Giroud stoppage time IIRC - and that's the goal of parking the bus.

Other times we let opposition to have too many chances on which they capitalized or not.

So to be fair I wouldn't mind reduplicating this again. We won't be proactive since it's impossible without pressing. A draw will be very good and we will be possibly 6 days within the title.

I wonder what Arsene will figure out. How we're gonna play is obvious but if this stubborn mong wants to change something is another matter.

Well, the 0-0 at the Emirates and 0-0 at the Vicente Calderon are 2 ultimate performances on parking business in Mourinho second regime so far. We actually did the parking properly and didn't let opposition to have any chance - bar Giroud stoppage time IIRC - and that's the goal of parking the bus.

Other times we let opposition to have too many chances on which they capitalized or not.

So to be fair I wouldn't mind reduplicating this again. We won't be proactive since it's impossible without pressing. A draw will be very good and we will be possibly 6 days within the title.

I wonder what Arsene will figure out. How we're gonna play is obvious but if this stubborn mong wants to change something is another matter.

Calling our manager a mong.... :clap::clap: Stay classy pal, what an absolute class act you are. :rolleyes:

Remy failed a medical at Liverpool and since he's been here he's been plagued by injuries. Hope it's just a coincidence or is he one of those players who to keep fully fit has to play regularly like he did at Q.P.R and Newcastle. I'll grab someone's hand off for a point tomorrow especially if Drogba starts.

It's invalid then. On form, Remy would be starting ahead of all of Liverpool's strikers.

On topic, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if Solanke is handed a start/Sub PL debut. Jose is clearly intending to use him, he overruled the U21 managers and rested him for this match - he wouldn't take such steps if he wasn't planning for him to play imo.

It's invalid then. On form, Remy would be starting ahead of all of Liverpool's strikers.

On topic, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if Solanke is handed a start/Sub PL debut. Jose is clearly intending to use him, he overruled the U21 managers and rested him for this match - he wouldn't take such steps if he wasn't planning for him to play imo.

I agree about what your saying that he's better then Livepool's strikers but i'm asking how he fails a medical and then has an injury prone season for us. In the space of a week how can you fail a stringent medical and then pass one seven days later. Mind you Liverpool have bought some proper pony players but surely they didn't pull the plug on the Remy deal to buy Ricky Lambert?. (Edit: It's Liverpool and Rodgers so maybe they did !)

Remy failed a medical for Liverpool because of his heart condition, who happened to be just fine though.