Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CC-WcnJUgAEjsrT.jpg

We're having a laugh.

Seriously, there's no way that Jose is going to lose to Wenger for the first time in THIS game.

I hope that Remy will get back, because he will be very vital to again hit those exposed mugs on the counter. Also let play Hazard more centrally.

Shouldn't it be 7 wins 4 draws? Last season we beated twice man city and liverpool and got a win and a draw against arsenal. This season two draws man city,draw+win man utd and a win arsenal with this one to be played.

Guess it depends on who they consider top 4, if they count the year before ( 2013 ), then United last season would be on the top 4, and we only managed to get 1 draw and 1 win against them last season.

1. League seems to be almost done now but regardless of standings i want us to smash these mugs, simply because they are c*nts. Would love to rain on their parade and Wenger should finally beat Mourinho. Would be good to put some space between us and Manure aswell.

----------------Ospina------------------

Bellerin---Gabriel---Kos---Monreal

-------------Coq---Rambo--------------

-----------------Özil----------------------

Alexis-------Giroud--------Cazorla

Mert is presumably injured but i would give Gabriel a go anyway! We have to put Ramsey back in central mid because we will need the steel in midfield for this one!

We should win this, considering form and that we are at home!

:0)

"We need to absolutely smash them. The league is out of our hands but there are no words for how much I hate that club. From Abramovich till the racist fans, from the official Twitter account to the scum players that they have playing 19th century football orchestrated by Mourinho..

A 5-0 will do it. I hope Bellerin gets his spot back, Debuchy needs to get match fit first. Also, I don't want to see Ramsey at RW anymore. It's not like we have to worry about upcoming fullbacks on their side, José has probably instructed them not to get further than 30 yards away from Courtois. Wonder if Wenger will finally play Theo again.

COYG!"

Drogba on Facebook announced today that he has an ankle injury. So unless one of Remy or Costa is back for the game at the Emirates, WE HAVE NO STRIKER.

Costa or Remy will probably be fit..

Being realistic. You seriously can see us having any more possession than that AWAY FROM HOME against possibly the 2nd best team in the league ATM? Laugh all you want but it is the truth.

I am being totally realistic. We are Chelsea. Obviousley u havent seen neither us or arsenal play this season. They are not Barcelona. Stop acting as IF they would totally outplay us. Even the 2nd best team in the PL would never have 80% possession against us.

The only thing im laughing at is you and your comments.

Think Mou saved Remy for this game, Remy was probably on 60-70% but Mou didn't want to reinjure him.

Remy is perfect against Arsenal. I actually might slightly prefer him over Costa against them. They always struggle against pacy strikers.

• http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/pl-arsenal-v-chelsea-sun-26th-17-00.28085/

BaZZe Active Member

League seems to be almost done now but regardless of standings i want us to smash these mugs, simply because they are c*nts. Would love to rain on their parade and Wenger should finally beat Mourinho. Would be good to put some space between us and Manure aswell.

----------------Ospina------------------

Bellerin---Gabriel---Kos---Monreal

-------------Coq---Rambo--------------

-----------------Özil----------------------

Alexis-------Giroud--------Cazorla

Mert is presumably injured but i would give Gabriel a go anyway! We have to put Ramsey back in central mid because we will need the steel in midfield for this one!We should win this, considering form and that we are at home!

:0)

"We need to absolutely smash them. The league is out of our hands but there are no words for how much I hate that club. From Abramovich till the racist fans, from the official Twitter account to the scum players that they have playing 19th century football orchestrated by Mourinho..

A 5-0 will do it. I hope Bellerin gets his spot back, Debuchy needs to get match fit first. Also, I don't want to see Ramsey at RW anymore. It's not like we have to worry about upcoming fullbacks on their side, José has probably instructed them not to get further than 30 yards away from Courtois. Wonder if Wenger will finally play Theo again.

COYG!"

Hahahahahahahahaha 5-0 those gooners sure do love comedy