Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikel is not matchfit. He hasn't played for a long time.

You're the guy I abused the other day right? Sorry, bad day at work.

And if he was fit enough to come on at the weekend he should be ready for this game especially after a week of training & with the alternative being Zouma

Or Cesc. Plays false 9 for Spain, could be a good option.

In an ideal game yeah, but we'll be playing on the counter so he'd be utterly useless in that role.

Hazard at False 9 if no strikers are available imo.

Hazard

Willian Cesc Oscar

Matic Mikel

Azpi JT Cahill Ivanvoic

Thibo

Think Zouma will still ahead of Mikel at the moment. Yes, Mikel is fit enough to play, but Zouma has been good. If we are set to play the false 9, like you said, Zouma surely will play alongside Matic.

I can see Solanke play. Remember last season @ anfield? Kalas was given the opportunity & IMHO he did a marvelous job. Man I wish Sunday would hurry it's way here. I can't wait to see this match. So many good memories these past 10 years after years of dispair vs le arse.

can't be bothered any less... unlike utd, they'll try to pass it through our defense in stead of using their width. we'll smash them on the counter

Why is everyone saying "Jose will park the bus" against the Arse. Don't you think that Wenger will anticipate that and set his team up accordingly ? That's why I think that Jose will do quite the opposite,and will take the game to them, thus quietening the crowd and confusing the manager, and an early goal for us would be a body blow to them. That pitch suits our style of play and let's be honest, we are a better team than them so why should we bother parking the bus?

We will win on Sunday, no worries. I am really looking forward to this match with a renewed confidence after our recent results. Although we haven't played well we are grinding out not just draws, but victories, and we are not conceding too many. (C Austin's punt and T Courtois blunder against Hull excluded)

And finally..........I don't want to read any more Chelsea fans saying that they "don't mind if we lose to Arsenal"...........WE ARE CHELSEA, CHAMPIONS ELECT, AND WE DON'T LIKE LOSING TO ANYONE........EVER :rant: