Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahah what a great journo question!!!

Jose says that the team have been pushed during the title race.

A few minutes later comes this zinger:

'Jose, you say you have been pushed this season, so can you tell us, how hard did Arsène push you?'

Cue much hilarity.....!

So it's pretty much 100% certain that Drogba starts again. I'd be surprised to see Costa on the bench regardless of what José says. Best to just save him for midweek and give him a bit longer to get fit.

Still absolutely puzzled and even a bit mad that Remy is still fucking injured. How the hell has NO ONE in these pres conferences asked José directly what happened to him? What was at first a knock on his calf in training was then him having a good chance to start against United and is now "no chance" against Arsenal. Wtf?

I just hope Mourinho won't play same as he did versus Man U.

It's Wenger. Smack that bitch.

But on a serious note,

it's really painful for me to watch the other team possess the ball, let alone 70% of the time.

My hardest games to watch was against Pep's Barcelona. I felt pretty close to it last Saturday. Only the difference now is that we are actually the better team.

We shouldn't play this way.

Yh but winning >

Yh but winning >

I agree, but I don't think playing this way against man united gave us more of a chance winning the game.

When we played Barca back in 2009, they couldn't even get a shot on target and we really did owned them on the break (just the amount of penalty appeals shows that).

Now we're not even doing that properly. We could have just lost it as much as we won it. And you can take the two games against PSG as an example.

lets hope Solanke starts, Drogba is so passed it, its not even funny anymore

He was already beyond his shelf-life as a Chelsea player three years ago. The glory of Munich apart, Didier was generally very bad during 2011/12 and the club were, in my opinion, clearly right not to offer him an extension. If The Drog wants to play on next season it really will have to be elsewhere I feel.

Can't believe we are back to having "no strikers" after last season. Torres and Drogba are virtually the same in terms of threat, goals scored and quality. *sigh*

We need Costa back.

To be fair, i rather have a 37 year old Drogba over a 29 year old Torres. At least Drogba can play some nice combination football with our AM's. Torres truly was a waste of space last season that hardly did anything noteworthy during a match.

Remy will probably not make it so why even bother turning up with a striker anyway? Drogba, even though he is the arsenal slayer is just not enough to see them out this time.

We could go for ultimate bus barking

-----------------Courtois-------------------

Azpi--Iva---Cahill---JT---Zouma--Luis

------Rami-----Mikel----Matic-----------

-----------------Hazard-------------------

But more realistically we should pla

----------------Court------------------

Ivanovic---Cahill------JT--------Luis

-----------Rami---Matic------------

Cuadrado--Fabregas---Willian

--------------Hazard--------------

False nine ftw

Remy will probably not make it so why even bother turning up with a striker anyway? Drogba, even though he is the arsenal slayer is just not enough to see them out this time.

We could go for ultimate bus barking

-----------------Courtois-------------------

Azpi--Iva---Cahill---JT---Zouma--Luis

------Rami-----Mikel----Matic-----------

-----------------Hazard-------------------

But more realistically we should pla

----------------Court------------------

Ivanovic---Cahill------JT--------Luis

-----------Rami---Matic------------

Cuadrado--Fabregas---Willian

--------------Hazard--------------

False nine ftw

I like your ultimate bus, will try it on FIFA against legendary Barca.

Maybe they could try a new cheat for two goalkeepers:

Courtois Cech

Azpi iva gary jt zouma luis

Rambo Mikel matic

If we win with Arsenal I don't see the point of playing Costa again this season, let him heal once and for all

He needs to play so he can get the golden boot and, therefore, get me €100 as well! :ph34r:

He needs to play so he can get the golden boot and, therefore, get me €100 as well! :ph34r:

Agreed - win or lose vs le arse Costa has a chance prove a point - I would love to see Costa play vs Leicester, especially if The Blues defeat le arse - that will be the match where its guaranteed who the Champs are - win the next two matches there is no question about it!!!