Chelsea v Man United

Jase

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose says it's an easy job to motivate his side ahead of a game against Manchester United. #CFC

He says he doesn't know if Loic Remy will be fit to play but he has a chance. #CFC

Jose says Diego Costa's recovery is going well and he will start training with the rest of the squad next week. #CFC

There are no other injury concerns ahead of tomorrow's game. #CFC

Jose: 'I love my team, I love my squad and I love the objective we are fighting for.' #CFC

Jose: 'Man United's squad is amazing in terms of numbers, solutions and experience.' #CFC

Jose: 'The safest option is to win 11 points, which we cannot do in two games but we can do in seven. We will change nothing.' #CFC

Have we really been top of the league since day one ?

Not really, I think since 3rd round. First two rounds it was Tottenham.

Actually, we have been top since day. It's the only first 2-3 weeks that we were joint-top with Spurs.

so with Carrick and Blind both out, they will have to play Felliani or Rooney in midfield which is a massive blow for them and they will have to start Shaw and McNair and niether of them are match fit or particularly good