Chelsea v Man United

Jase

I can't help myself but to be pessimistic about this match. The way united have been defeating all the top 4 teams, I am really scared. Especially because we don't have Costa and we are uncertain about Remy.

But at the same time can't take any other result other than a win at Bridge.

Please please please please play good football and lets get the PL cup.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Swansea away?

Exactly. Whenever Chelsea plays with big clubs like Man U, they always step up their game.

I say if Chelsea controls the tempo of the game and somehow mange to sneak in a goal early in the game, it'd be really really hard for Man U to comeback. Chelsea will park their bus and they'll just play on counter...

I can't help myself but to be pessimistic about this match. The way united have been defeating all the top 4 teams, I am really scared. Especially because we don't have Costa and we are uncertain about Remy.

But at the same time can't take any other result other than a win at Bridge.

Please please please please play good football and lets get the PL cup.

I think Jose will play for divide in this game. United must win to secure their Top 2 spot and all Chelsea has to do is get 11 points from their next 7 matches.

Chelsea definitely has less pressure on them and I just don't see them over-committing on too many attacks because that would leave their defense more venerable.

I say if Chelsea gets a draw from United and Arsenal then there's no freking way they won't become the champions.

This Match Means to Much to Me. My Team CFC -versus- My Brother's Team MUFC. The Winner of This Match Gets The Bragging Rights.

You think that's bad??

I've got to go up against 3 of my family members when we go up against Arsenal next weekend! :ph34r:

Delighted that Carrick isn't playing, makes things a lot easier for us. The fact that Blind isn't available either helps a lot too because he's essentially Carrick's replacement.

This forces LVG to change United's usual approach quite significantly.

Delighted that Carrick isn't playing, makes things a lot easier for us. The fact that Blind isn't available either helps a lot too because he's essentially Carrick's replacement.

This forces LVG to change United's usual approach quite significantly.

Massive, massive result for us. That leaves their sole playmaker being Herrera and we can smother him how other teams smother Cesc.

More confident now - as long as Remy returns from injury, of course.

Well that's great news!

Who will partner Smalling at CB with Rojo out and Evans suspended?

Who will play LB? Shaw?

Who will replace Carrick?

I'm not that up to speed on the MU squad....!

Well that's great news!

Who will partner Smalling at CB with Rojo out and Evans suspended?

Who will play LB? Shaw?

Who will replace Carrick?

I'm not that up to speed on the MU squad....!

Shaw LB, McNair CB, Rooney DM. Van Persie ST. (if they play Falcao up there then they'll be parking the bus)