Chelsea v Man United

Jase

With almost half of their best 11 out anything but a comprehensive 2-0 win or more for us now is unacceptable. I believed if they played their strongest team we would have struggled but now since this new I expect us to win comfortably with the right approach.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea are unbeaten in their past 4 league matches with Manchester United. They have never gone 5 straight unbeaten against United in the Premier League.

Uh oh.

I agree, oh dear, why do they pull these statistics out and jinx us :(

Chelsea are unbeaten in their past 4 league matches with Manchester United. They have never gone 5 straight unbeaten against United in the Premier League.

Time to change that then. Confident we will with those Utd outs, providing Remy is fit of course.

Jose: Costa back training next week, Remy he does not know if he is fit but has a chance.

Mourinho asked why Chelsea are most abused club on social media. "I think because we are boring. Top of the league since day one."

Mehh the hate was just as strong when Chels finished 6th in 2011/12. I've always found it suprising how City aren't nearly as hated.

Anyway, Utd seem to be without a holding midfielder. And no proper partner for Smalling. Unless he's lying of course. He'll have to shuffle quite a bit.

It will depend on the approach for the most. Chels is capable of winning if they really go for it. Not easily, but definitely possible. Utd are in good form, but they're not that good. If Mou plays it safe and goes for the draw, that's alright too.

I think we'll see two boring draws against Utd and Arsenal. 5 point lead with 5 games to go. Beat Leicester and it's a wrap.

Valencia will be too busy with Hazard and Mata is left footed so we shouldn't worry too much about crosses from the left.. so it all comes down to defending our right flank. Come on Brana!! please don't fuck up :cry:

Hazard going to need a ton of help tomorow.

Valencia has the pace and work rate to match hazard and isn't rash like raphael was the previous games... LUIS needs to start, but Jose will probably play ultra conservative with

ivan-cahill-jt--dave

matic-cesc-ramires

Willian-remy-hazard.

Hopefully, I am wrong about Jose's approach.

With almost half of their best 11 out anything but a comprehensive 2-0 win or more for us now is unacceptable. I believed if they played their strongest team we would have struggled but now since this new I expect us to win comfortably with the right approach.

Wrong. Getting battered for 89 minutes and scoring a scrappy goal in the 90th is perfectly acceptable actually. It means 3 points closer to the title. Who gives a shit how comprehensive the performance is!