Petr Cech

eldo

5 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Fair to say hes arguably beem one of the top 5 GKs in PL history.

Seen people saying De Gea is now a PL great, think they are hugely overstepping the mark a bit because as good as he currently is hes not been as successful, only won 7 trophies where as Cech has won 18. Schmeichel has 15... Surely being successful and a great player has to make the decision regarding these things.

Anyway back onto Cech, fantastic career. Absolutely top pro. Hopefully he goes into coaching, a very smart man who has plenty to offer, maybe here in some capacity? 

De Gea is a great stopper but lacks too much in other areas to be considered at the level of Cech or Schmeichel.

2 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Just think if we hadn't signed the "hook nosed cunt"| Petr would still be between the sticks for us and we would never of had a keeper problem.

Come on now, Cech's a legend but Courtois was the much better keeper by the time he returned from Atletico, that decision was more than justified.

His save against Carroll in the FA Cup final too was a match winner and one of the greatest saves I've ever seen in a game of that level of importance and magnitude. He had no right to keep that one out.

7 minutes ago, mccg said:

Chelsea plan to offer coaching role to Petr Cech after Arsenal goalkeeper confirms retirement plans

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/15/chelsea-plan-offer-coaching-role-petr-cech-arsenal-goalkeeper-confirms-retirement-plans-8348679/

Great move!

Thank you, @PetrCech, for your help during my first year in Chelsea. Congratulations on your amazing career! You were an exceptional colleague, friend and example for me personally and for all us, goalkeepers. Good luck in the future!

.....Thibaut Courtois , the audacity of him! 

43 minutes ago, mccg said:

Thank you, @PetrCech, for your help during my first year in Chelsea. Congratulations on your amazing career! You were an exceptional colleague, friend and example for me personally and for all us, goalkeepers. Good luck in the future!

.....Thibaut Courtois , the audacity of him! 

If Manure refuses to meet De Gea's wage demands, watch them sell De Gea (maybe with Navas coming as makeweight) to Real in summer, and Big Nose might be benched or sold.

The part I LOVE is that Manure might buy PICKFORD as replacement!

Make it so!