Petr Cech

eldo

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Kepa and Zouma/Rudiger/Christensen should feel downright embarrassed.

Utterly humiliating that a 36 year old CB needs to teach them how to defend, and that our technical director, has to come out of bloody retirement, and provide protection. :lol:

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Wasn't it you who said we needed to get another GK - other than Mendy - in case of COVID-19 issue? Or have I mistaken you for someone else? :lol: 

Not sure I may have suggested it (another keeper) but I certainly wouldn't have suggested this.

Just now, Tomo said:

Not sure I may have suggested it (another keeper) but I certainly wouldn't have suggested this.

Well, it would have to be a really crazy situation for us to use Cech in an official game....

23 minutes ago, Pizy said:

LMAO 😂

I know Big Pete has kept himself in decent shape but I'm just imagining a dude with a big beer belly suiting up and running on to the pitch.

Just to remind, we need a leader who isn't actually playing :D